BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 25, 2018 at 4:09 AM Post #871 of 5,353
Honestly I think I'll just nab a pair of used DMG next time I see one. I could use a bass monster.
If you want a bass monster, get a Vega. You might be able to pick one up used on the cheap.
It would be a perfect pairing with the CL2.
It's the bass monster of all bass monsters, a gem.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 4:44 AM Post #872 of 5,353
I don't see anything messed up here. They launch a new product and forecast the sale - usually based on historical data & market analytics. They have a certain capacity in their production line and know they will be able to produce x pieces a day/week.

Sales forecast & production volume have been exceeded above expectations because the product simply is great and is being very well accepted from the market so now they do their best to work down the backlog.

I would assume if certain pre-orders from October are still not shipped is rather a **** up from the store - maybe they did not submit those orders over to BGVP right away.

Mine was ordered on BF and got shipped on December 18th. Tracking now states it arrived in my country so with a bit of luck I should receive it after Christmas.

Hope everyone waiting for their orders from Oct. /Nov will get them soon.

Happy holidays all

Dec 25, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #873 of 5,353
I hope the original orders get there's before massdrop otherwise it's not fair

Dec 25, 2018 at 4:57 AM Post #874 of 5,353
I cancelled my order from the seller mentioned above as he said he'd posted them but gave me a false tracking number. He does not have stock and was lieing. I cancelled that that order and got a set from penonv within a week

Dec 25, 2018 at 4:59 AM Post #875 of 5,353
IMG_20181225_114352-01.jpeg 20181225_105906.jpg

Dec 25, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #878 of 5,353
Dec 25, 2018 at 6:43 AM Post #880 of 5,353
I don't see anything messed up here

I got this unique perspective since I know more of what is going on in the back. I see plenty that is messed up

Company agrees to provide for a Massdrop (The 1st one)

That has ...partly due to Massdrop been a horrible experience for many.
The massdrop is a performance contract essentially that had a lot of poor performance and you can go read up on that if you like. It's public reading.

Aliexpress

2 vendors should be banned. Flat out lied to dozens of people. Actually lied and stalled. One has changed it's name. The other and it's grab the market with a crazy (relative to rivals) sales price. They have been lying to buyers as well

Those 2 shops should be on a list of questionable vendors. It's not really a question...they flat out lied to paying customers on a scale i have never seen outside of a crowdfund gone bad. Not a language barrier, it's lying.

Massdrop #2

Unreal...the optics.

Massdrop #1 and 11/11 buyers are still in various modes of getting screwed and trying to unscrew themselves. That is 2 totally separate groups being shafted. How about ....mmm I dunno? NOT doing dumb stuff.

announcing a second performance agreement while not yet having finished the 1st one and while 2 groups still wait is dumb IMO.

They need a sales boost??

Really?

This set is eating stock shelf space?

It's bizarre.

Dec 25, 2018 at 7:48 AM Post #881 of 5,353
I got this unique perspective since I know more of what is going on in the back. I see plenty that is messed up

Company agrees to provide for a Massdrop (The 1st one)

That has ...partly due to Massdrop been a horrible experience for many.
The massdrop is a performance contract essentially that had a lot of poor performance and you can go read up on that if you like. It's public reading.

Aliexpress

2 vendors should be banned. Flat out lied to dozens of people. Actually lied and stalled. One has changed it's name. The other and it's grab the market with a crazy (relative to rivals) sales price. They have been lying to buyers as well

Those 2 shops should be on a list of questionable vendors. It's not really a question...they flat out lied to paying customers on a scale i have never seen outside of a crowdfund gone bad. Not a language barrier, it's lying.

Massdrop #2

Unreal...the optics.

Massdrop #1 and 11/11 buyers are still in various modes of getting screwed and trying to unscrew themselves. That is 2 totally separate groups being shafted. How about ....mmm I dunno? NOT doing dumb stuff.

announcing a second performance agreement while not yet having finished the 1st one and while 2 groups still wait is dumb IMO.

They need a sales boost??

Really?

This set is eating stock shelf space?

It's bizarre.
I didn't even realize MD hasn't fulfilled their first drop. I understand they wanted to do a drop for Christmas given the popularity.... But come on, most drops ship about a month later, not 3, and the discount isn't worth the wait anyway.

I had pre-order in for the 11.11 sale for $153. As soon as it became apparent this was questionable in many ways, I didn't go through with it. Seems like BGVP should have just cancelled this sellers orders and contract to fulfill more reportable sellers since they weren't playing by the rules.

BGVP just looks bad in all this, even though it's really all the resellers fault....

Not sure why more aren't just opting for the DMG at this point and waiting the dm6 out. Possibly the dm6 won't be the flavor of the month by the time most of us actually hear them. At this point, if you want the dm6, go used, or order from penon....

How close are those whizzer's you rank second to the dm6?

Dec 25, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #882 of 5,353
I didn't even realize MD hasn't fulfilled their first drop. I understand they wanted to do a drop for Christmas given the popularity.... But come on, most drops ship about a month later, not 3, and the discount isn't worth the wait anyway.

I had pre-order in for the 11.11 sale for $153. As soon as it became apparent this was questionable in many ways, I didn't go through with it. Seems like BGVP should have just cancelled this sellers orders and contract to fulfill more reportable sellers since they weren't playing by the rules.

BGVP just looks bad in all this, even though it's really all the resellers fault....

Not sure why more aren't just opting for the DMG at this point and waiting the dm6 out. Possibly the dm6 won't be the flavor of the month by the time most of us actually hear them. At this point, if you want the dm6, go used, or order from penon....

I like ikko OH1. I like Whizzer but ikko has something special. I wanna listen to them both for a while. I don't think either is on par with DM6.

Trying to get used to FA7 as well

Dec 25, 2018 at 11:25 AM Post #883 of 5,353

Cancel this sellers orders? Clearly you won't last long in business if that is your mentality. By canceling orders submitted by that vendor you are screwing over all the customers who purchased through them. Why must the customers suffer? By continuing to fulfill the orders, they increase their own credibility and earn some points. Yes it's taking a long time and by now most should know and they can only produce a low quantity daily but don't punish the customers. Need someone to blame? hmm HBB? LOL, I personally jumped on the hype train because of his videos and don't regret it. Thnx HBB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back