BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 24, 2018 at 3:05 AM Post #841 of 5,353
hopefully some good news who ordered from yi tongs 3c (formerly h duby) that all orders have been shipped to them .

this is what i got from bgvp

"Hi thank you so much for your patience and from our records, we had already shipped all items to them. You should also receive your tracking soon. Merry Christmas!"

let me know if anyone got shipping confirmation from them .im still waiting

Same. And here's the reply from h duby team

'
Dear buyer,

Thanks for your message. We could get it and we need ship it one by one . . Your order still in the waiting line .Could you wait for it until end of this month ? After we get it , we will ship it to you as soon as we can .

Have a nice day!

Any question you can contact us.

Best regards! '

Dec 24, 2018 at 3:51 AM Post #842 of 5,353
Same. And here's the reply from h duby team

'
Dear buyer,

Thanks for your message. We could get it and we need ship it one by one . . Your order still in the waiting line .Could you wait for it until end of this month ? After we get it , we will ship it to you as soon as we can .

Have a nice day!

Any question you can contact us.

Best regards! '

I believe whenever they see "DM6" in a message they just copy/paste the same thing, without even reading it. I was asking them something else and got basically the same answer. Let's hope they will actually ship something out, and then they are done with me.
Penon and HCK (and even the banned one) are usually a bit more expensive, but they have a great customer service.

Dec 24, 2018 at 4:18 AM Post #843 of 5,353
I believe whenever they see "DM6" in a message they just copy/paste the same thing, without even reading it. I was asking them something else and got basically the same answer. Let's hope they will actually ship something out, and then they are done with me.
Penon and HCK (and even the banned one) are usually a bit more expensive, but they have a great customer service.
DD Audio store is also excellent and price is not much higher than these stores like AV & Duby. Order DMG for the 11/11 sale and recieved it in 5 days (fastest shipping time from AE, so far).
DM6 was just $10 more than AV. I'm kicking myself for skimping.

Dec 24, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #844 of 5,353

Yeah, I even asked them: I purchased DM6 on 11/11. How much is 1+1?

Got the following answer: "Dear buyer, Thanks for your message. We are still waiting for it and your order still in the waiting line .After we get it , we will ship it to you as soon as we can . Have a nice day! Any question you can contact us. Best regards!"

Dec 24, 2018 at 9:07 AM Post #845 of 5,353
Dec 24, 2018 at 11:08 AM Post #846 of 5,353
AND... BGVP DM6 drop now LIVE on Massdrop

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/bgvp-dm6-iem

Estimated ship date is Mar 4, 2019 PT
Oh thats funny...
Especially after reading the comments on MD how they cancelled peoples orders and the nerve they have to relist that item with a March 4 "expected shipping date".
For what its worth, these are a great set of earphones especially at the price that I paid for them.
To all the buyers who purchased on 11.11 / presale from AV store, did you guys extend the order from the start as requested from Michaelchan?
Im rather a bit confused now that im still seeing reports of members ordering on 11.11 and having still not received them.

Dec 24, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #847 of 5,353
Oh thats funny...
Especially after reading the comments on MD how they cancelled peoples orders and the nerve they have to relist that item with a March 4 "expected shipping date".
For what its worth, these are a great set of earphones especially at the price that I paid for them.
To all the buyers who purchased on 11.11 / presale from AV store, did you guys extend the order from the start as requested from Michaelchan?
Im rather a bit confused now that im still seeing reports of members ordering on 11.11 and having still not received them.

So am I. I pre-ordered 25th of October and paid the rest on the 11th of November. I've asked michael chan from the AV store to give me the order number that BGVP can use to tell me when the order will be sent out. That way I can just contact BGVP directly. I'll let this thread know what he says. If not then I will just buy from Linsoul which get have stock in certain colors from time to time.

Dec 24, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #848 of 5,353
So am I. I pre-ordered 25th of October and paid the rest on the 11th of November. I've asked michael chan from the AV store to give me the order number that BGVP can use to tell me when the order will be sent out. That way I can just contact BGVP directly. I'll let this thread know what he says. If not then I will just buy from Linsoul which get have stock in certain colors from time to time.
You pre-ordered prior to 11/11 and still havent received the DM6? Did michaelchan ask you to extend the order time from the start?
Just checked the records from my order and I placed my order on 11\01 , paid rest of amount (total of 169.94 for custom image) on 11/11, paid extra 15.00 for DHL shipping upgrade on 12/02 and item finally shipped on 12/09.
During this process Michaelchan asked from the start extend order time to 30 additional days which I did and after about 3 weeks I got my QC photos. During this time I was talking with BGVP on FB and at one point I was getting a little worried about my shipment but it eventually shipped.
I should just be happy and move on but im just curious what methods / process everyone who ordered on 11.11 followed to still not have received their goods

Dec 24, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #849 of 5,353
Looky looky
934FDFDA-03E5-4686-AABE-EF2F2165AC38.jpeg

Dec 24, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #850 of 5,353
You pre-ordered prior to 11/11 and still havent received the DM6? Did michaelchan ask you to extend the order time from the start?
Just checked the records from my order and I placed my order on 11\01 , paid rest of amount (total of 169.94 for custom image) on 11/11, paid extra 15.00 for DHL shipping upgrade on 12/02 and item finally shipped on 12/09.
During this process Michaelchan asked from the start extend order time to 30 additional days which I did and after about 3 weeks I got my QC photos. During this time I was talking with BGVP on FB and at one point I was getting a little worried about my shipment but it eventually shipped.
I should just be happy and move on but im just curious what methods / process everyone who ordered on 11.11 followed to still not have received their goods
Nope not yet. Originally ordered Ivory white and then changed to Dark Purple(Dark Red on the website). I have also Upgraded to DHL shipping around the 11th of December. Usually orders take forever to ship out on Aliexpress so I extended it right after I ordered it and kept extending. He has never asked me to extend since I did it on my own. I am usually patient but I am pushing him for an update or with an order number just so I can talk to BGVP directly like some people have done.

Dec 24, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #851 of 5,353
Nope not yet. Originally ordered Ivory white and then changed to Dark Purple(Dark Red on the website). I have also Upgraded to DHL shipping around the 11th of December. Usually orders take forever to ship out on Aliexpress so I extended it right after I ordered it and kept extending. He has never asked me to extend since I did it on my own. I am usually patient but I am pushing him for an update or with an order number just so I can talk to BGVP directly like some people have done.
Hope you get yours soon! Once it shipped I got it in 3 days (I'm in NYC)

Dec 24, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #852 of 5,353
I ordered on October 22nd and paid on November 11th and sent it on December 8th, so I have not received it yet. I have been waiting for this item for more than two months.

that seller is A&V, can u believe this?

Dec 24, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #853 of 5,353
I ordered on October 22nd and paid on November 11th and sent it on December 8th, so I have not received it yet. I have been waiting for this item for more than two months.

that seller is A&V, can u believe this?
I'm in the same boat as you and patiently waiting for it!
My limit ends at the 60 day protection mark and I hope these are truly worth the hype/wait

I guess the custom orders get more priority vs the 11/11 days orders on A&V

Dec 24, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #854 of 5,353
I'm in the same boat as you and patiently waiting for it!
My limit ends at the 60 day protection mark and I hope these are truly worth the hype/wait

I guess the custom orders get more priority vs the 11/11 days orders on A&V
Maybe? I recall seeing a QC photo of a another member who posted photos but I remember him stating that they messed up on the design and it had to be remade / fix?
The same day I received my QC photos of custom design is when I asked for expedited shipping.Time from full payment and QC photos was 31 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back