1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299
301 302 303 304
Next

Last
  1. capnjack
    Work well with ES100 too.

2. chinmie
    yup, i can vouch for that, as I'm also a proud owner of an ES100 :ksc75smile:
    but lately having use TWS and Kanas-BT20 combo is really liberating that even a slight wire added is a nuisance now:dt880smile:

capnjack likes this.
  3. Fawzay
    Some new stuff from bgvp Capture+_2019-08-16-09-58-26-1.png

Hans-NL likes this.
  4. Hans-NL
    Hmm, that ES12... Looks pretty awesome with those specs, but I think the price will also be quite a bit higher than the Artmagic.

5. Fawzay
    yea u guess it rite, it retails @ approx $1500usd
    price info from Lilian/Linsoul

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Hans-NL likes this.
  6. Hans-NL
    That price was to be expected, but although I can afford both, I won't get it. It’s just to much for a single set of IEMs in my opinion :)

7. darkwing
    that DX5 looks interesting

8. cr3ativ3
    Meanwhile .. I regret that I sold my set . It was one from the first issue free batch :frowning2:

9. Ghawke
    I have just got back my repaired/replaced DM7; from me posting off to arriving back took three weeks. I think that the left side had always been out from the moment I bought them, but I pretended that all was okay. This morning I plugged the repaired DM7 into my SR15 with 2.5 cable and a whole new world of sound opened up. Now I understand why the DM7 is such a great IEM. The next thing is to switch to 4.4 TRN T2 16 Core Silver Plated cable that should arrive on Monday and plug into the Q5s.

OldDude04 likes this.
  10. tichyztech
    I'm in the UK too, considering the T800 as well. How much surcharge did you pay?
    Thanks

11. natalieann
    I’m going to sell mine. Wireless headphones are making me sell all my wired headphones only thing I’m keeping is my ISINE, but I just ordered the wireless cable for that too

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  12. jsmiller58
    Any number of Bluetooth adapters available that will give you high performance aptx-hd and LDAC (on Android, anyway) and allow you to have much greater choice of higher performance IEMs. When I need a Bluetooth solution I personally use an ES100 that allows me to take advantage of any of my IEMs, though that is not truly wireless, and also Zolo Liberty+ when I really need completely wireless buds. There are also the short Bluetooth cables that you just wear behind your neck. Anyway, just something to consider before being locked into the significantly smaller number of audiophile choices available from truly wireless earphones.

showme99 and Hans-NL like this.
  13. Hans-NL
    Exactly, although I will always prefer wired headsets, I too use a Fiio BTR3 bluetooth adapter when in need of a wireless connection.

jsmiller58 likes this.
  14. capnjack
    £56

tichyztech likes this.
  15. Fawzay
    BGVP-DH 3 ear-700x700.jpg
    BGVP ArtMagic DH3

First

Back
290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299
301 302 303 304
Next