1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270
272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281
Next

Last
  1. alexandros a
    is there gonna be a full review of the DMS any time soon??

Musclemagic likes this.
  2. alexandros a
    nice to hear these good news
    recently bought DMS and currently waiting to arrive here
    DMG sounds perfect to me ,open,wide and an upgrade to that sound is off course welcomed
    that is off course if DMS is and upgrade to DMG's sound

3. Assimilator702
    If he doesn’t compare the 2 you just have to connect the dots. Or in this case the reviews. He will usually reply to specific questions right after a review is released. But when he gets his extra case organized to address the 2 different price brackets I believe most of any questions will be answered on how the different models compare. I just bought a set of KZ ZS10 PRO on his recommendation. $39 on Amazon I couldn’t resist. We’ll see how that goes.

Byronb and Musclemagic like this.
  4. Assimilator702
    That’s good to hear. Clarity with no sibilance. I just got a pair of ZS10 PRO for $39. I thought the original ZS10 was oddly tuned. Couldn’t put my finger on it but there was a lack of clarity other iems I own didn’t suffer from. I do like the KZ AS10 for what it’s worth.

5. MariusAB
    Thanks for sharing, i really hoped dms could be equal o even upgrade but it seems that kanas still rules there. So possibly will pass dms. Seems in this price range really hard to find any upgrade from kanas. Dm7 could be but its its different price and i already have dm6 :)

6. crabdog
    In some ways, it is an upgrade but I'd say more of a sidegrade. The biggest benefit of the DMS (IMO) is the midrange is less recessed and vocals are more forward. I'm working on my review and should be done in a day or two.

thejoker13 and Musclemagic like this.
  7. Animagus
    Got this in yesterday! I'll post some impressions soon. :)

269781558091188_.pic.jpg

HungryPanda, snip3r77 and hakuzen like this.
  8. snip3r77
    setting up tent

Animagus likes this.
  9. Animagus
    Hahahaha

10. Light - Man
    The last time I did that I had a slight technical hitch..................

[​IMG]

Animagus and HungryPanda like this.
  11. Tony51

Well, well speak up my boy. Tic toc tic toc.

Animagus likes this.
  12. crabdog
  13. Musclemagic
    Thanks crab, I cringe at the thought of my music sounding like "beating a pillow with a stick."

Overall impressions seem, "meh" on the DMS compared to other things in the price range (Kanas Pro) and that for value, getting the DMG for $100 is a better buy than DMS at $160 unless you really want the boosted mids?

crabdog likes this.
  14. crabdog
    Yeah, pretty much. If they had improved on the bass it would be a different story altogether.

Musclemagic likes this.
  15. MariusAB
    Thanks for reviewing dms. Saved me from spending 150 euros for no upgrade and better say downgrade from kanas. That was good opportunity and chanse for bgvp to make one more hit. But seems it was missed. And weaker bass of dm7 also no upgrade from kanas in this part. So fearless possibly will be worth spending money.

Musclemagic and crabdog like this.
First

Back
261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270
272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281
Next

Last