1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
Next

Last
  1. HungryPanda
    DMS soundstage has good width, listening to Holly Cole Trio the acoustic bass sounds perfect, voice is slightly forward, really nice. Piano sounds just right.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    audio123 likes this.
  2. TooPoorForHiFi

I know its a bit early, Curious how it compare to other IEM in its price range.

P.S Any Driver FLEX?

3. HungryPanda
    No driver flex

4. HungryPanda
    The most recent iem around the same price is the NiceHCK F3 and out of the box this DMS is more coherent

Richsvt likes this.
  5. MariusAB
    Nice to hear that someone already have listening it.
    Have you heard dmg, some bgvp dm line, kanas pro? To compare. What tonality these have - warm or more to revealing side? What clarity? Sorry for many questions but everything you will say is interesting. :beerchug:

6. archy121
    Can you determine if the mesh on the sides is semi/open vent ? Sound leak ?

Or maybe mesh is mostly decorative and probably hidden under the mesh is the regular tiny pin hole vent for the DD.

7. Hi-Fi'er
    Do tell us more please?

8. HungryPanda
    The last BVGP I bought was DM5 and these are a big step up. To me they are a more natural sounding Whizzer Kylin. The bass is just better

Light - Man and OldDude04 like this.
  9. TooPoorForHiFi
    Seems like its competing against the MoonDrop KXXS / Kanas Pro.

10. archy121
    Th
    Thats going to be all about the dynamic bass driver. Also we can expect DD changes with burn in.
    Very interesting iem.

11. Richsvt
    I have the DMG now and love the sound, if the DMS is supposed to be an upgrade, I'm almost in for it...not really crazy about the KPE. Not enough bass and little too bright for me.

Light - Man likes this.
  12. Auxine
    Just got mine in and they sound nice, its a bit more precise than the dmgs. I believe the vents are decorative because I don't notice anything really going on with the sound when I cover them, but I could be wrong. For those concerned about the quantity of bass it is definitely still present but not overdone. I am using them with the foam tips that the tin t3 comes with for reference.

Also for reference my source is a Oneplus 6T with the Hidisz Sonata type C adapter.

Edit: Im also kind of sad that we dont get all the different types of filters like we did with the DMG

13. F700
    Thanks for your impression.

Important question: Do the sound leak at medium or high volume?

14. Auxine
    I just tested this for you, And i think the leakage is about average for IEMs.High volume it does leak, but with medium volume you are in good shape as long as you have a good seal. What I am considering high volume is half of my androids volume slider as these are quite easy to drive.

F700 likes this.
  15. Richsvt
    I have the DMS on order and hope it arrives sooner than June, looking forward to see if it bests the DMG.

HungryPanda and OldDude04 like this.
First

Back
257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266
268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277
Next

Last