1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Next

Last
  1. auronthas
    I
    I ordered from BGVP store via AliExpress. Hopefully you will get yours soon. Ya, I love this ocean blue color

2. Cevisi
    Wh
    When did you order from bgvp store. I order mine at 28.03.19

3. capnjack
    I ordered mine from BGVP store on 30/3 in Ivory white and they are in customs awaiting clearance at Heathrow, UK. Have been since Friday, so I should see them early this week hopefully.

4. Cevisi
    Ok my tracking still says it deportet from country

capnjack likes this.
  5. capnjack
    Mine was like that (accepted by airline) for about 4 days and then just appeared at Heathrow, but it still doesn’t show up as found on the 17 Track website yet.

Cevisi likes this.
  6. auronthas
    I received approximately one month from my early February order, it was near Chinese New Year festive period, thus mine was delay .

Cevisi likes this.
  7. Isloo
    You’re both lucky. I ordered mine on 30 March from DD Audio. I ordered from them because of the really good feed back they have and the fact that they told me they had them in stock. So far, I haven’t received an explanations as to why they haven’t shipped. It just goes to show any seller can be unreliable!

8. capnjack
    I went to bgvp own store, figured that if anyone would have stock it’d be them. I know there was a shortage at one time, also Penon always have stock. Has your order been cancelled automatically because of the time ? I’d check on AliExpress if I were in your position.

9. Cevisi
    Ok now i use the track 17 website and it says it lands 2days ago in frankfurt

capnjack likes this.
  10. Isloo
    It’s not cancelled yet. I have one more day. I should also have gone with the BGVP store. I avoided Audio & Video store due to its poor reliability. I’ve been in contact with DD Audio through Aliexpress. I even messaged them to say I would accept a differen colour, if they didn’t have the ones I ordered in stock. If they don’t ship in the next 24 hours, I think I will just let it lapse and get a refund. I have the KPE which I’m really enjoying at the moment, so I am not too stressed about it. It’s just annoying when you are not given any reason for the delay.

Hope you enjoy yours when they arrive.

capnjack likes this.
  11. capnjack
    If you still want a pair and want to know what is in stock, I’d look at Penon - https://penonaudio.com/earphones/in-ear-earphones/iems/bgvp-dm6.html

12. Isloo
    capnjack likes this.
  13. JRichardson1228
    Whoops... Confused you with @keoki. :sweat_smile:

14. Fawzay
  15. Cevisi
First

Back
222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231
233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
Next

Last