1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Next

Last
  1. battosai
    DM6 is mmcx, dont buy 2-pin cable for it!

mr.karmalicious likes this.
  2. Tony51
    Beautiful!!

Huxley likes this.
  3. ClintonL
    Which tips are you using? I've got complys on my eph100, really wish i could get the stock tips again for them as i feel they were the best.

4. navydragon
    Yes, the seller did mess up and switched the color customization. but i can live with it jeez don't want to wait another 2months.. lol these are indeed great for their price point, but i somewhat still prefer my isine 10s

Brainiac9000 likes this.
  5. Redcarmoose
    Strange but true IMO. ?

40 hours of burn in.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Th3Lib3r4t0r likes this.
  6. Huxley

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  7. tomscy2000
    307D2C21-30DA-4E9A-A418-267F006B9F88.jpeg
    Not sure if people know about this already, but the DMG seems to be expanding its color palette.

8. Huxley
    I believe they are some Meelec double flanges, possibly from their M9 iem, bought several as i did their lucky dip thing for a couple years.
    Could trust looking at Sennheiser CX tips, they're usually pretty wide.

9. darkwing
    they really don't but it might take a while to get used to it's sound, just enjoy the music
    it is a nice color, matte silver, haven't seen this before

10. niron
    Should I get these or something else with a wide bore?

11. MariusAB
    For me symbio peeled version worked also very good. Nice low with them and good isolation Wait for normal symbio w to receive. Then i will compare.

12. Redcarmoose
    Get a wide range of opinions. For me anyway I understand a wider bore gets better midrange and treble. Where these can be slightly on the dark lush side. But I stick with them as dark and lush is what I am after.

Though also when I try wider bore tips, it almost changes to where I think I don’t have an airtight fit? It may be that only the midrange and treble boost make it seem that way? So for whatever reason I just stick with Sony Hybrid Tips. It would be interesting for more to recommend tips. I just stick with the sound I like.

niron likes this.
  13. Taz777
    Does the bass improve with burn-in with the DM6? Bass is still weak compared to my AKG N40 IEMs. Other than that, I'm very impressed with them and they are great for long walks as they're so easy to listen to and the fit it just right for me.

Th3Lib3r4t0r likes this.
  14. Redcarmoose
    Bass does get better. Still I am guessing you don’t have the correct fit. Honestly the bass out of the box is darn cool? Keep rolling tips. My collection of headphones is all mega bass; Z5, N3, Z1R, Z7 and qdc Anole V3..........all have exceptional bass and the DM6 keeps up or has surpassed them at times?

After burn-in stuff seems more delineated and separate; so the bass seems like more but it’s just more clear. Bass is known for that aspect, there has been tests where people thought there was more bass by using a better damping factor amp; but it was only an included extra decibel of bass. The detail made it seem like more.

mr.karmalicious and Taz777 like this.
  15. MariusAB
    Bass is more than good when using correct tips. Your ear canal should be isolated so too small tips will not give you enough bass. I umderstood that when tryed to use default tip that was too small and bass was weak. But after changing to proper tip bass really powerfull and doesnt seem as it is from armature only. Ofcourse bass as everything in sound is subjective for different person

Taz777 likes this.
First

Back
99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Next

Last