Beyerdynamic Xelento!

1. Syracuse
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    javertim and scarfacegt like this.
  2. kms108
    Thanks for the information, but how do I know what size if comparing them with sony hybrid tips, or spin fit, as different companies have a slight variation.

3. Syracuse
    I used the L Spinfits and L Xelento tips. I figured L would be right. I ordered two L's and one pair of M's just to be sure in my case. The L Symbio's are perfect for me.

kms108 likes this.
  4. Trebor1966
    I asked Csaba the ebay seller of Symbio:

Diameter x Height (in mm)
    Symbio W: 13.5x9.5, 12x9, 10.5x9. Bore diameter 4.5mm (L,M,S)

PlantsmanTX, Syracuse and kms108 like this.
  5. kms108
    I use the sony ss or s and xelento M, spin fit I have the cp100 green color, can't remember the size, i'll have to check that out.

6. scarfacegt
    Tnx for reply :) I ordered 2 pair in small and one i medium.I have the comply isolation and the spinfits.How do you think the isolation is on the symbios compared to these? :)

7. Syracuse
    The isolation will be on par with comply's but soundwise the Symbio's are superior as they don't suck out some of the energy. The Spinfit is not bad but no match.

8. Syracuse
    [​IMG]

kms108 likes this.
  9. csglinux
    Good description :) That was my exactly my experience with these tips too.
    The only downside I found is they're not quite as comfortable for long-term listening. Still, we must be prepared to suffer a bit for good quality audio... :wink:

Dobrescu George likes this.
  10. Syracuse
    You don't find the Symbio's as comfortable?

11. csglinux
    Not for me. The foam inside the silicone creates a bit too much pressure on the ear canals.

12. kms108
    Thats the same for the Sony hybrid isolation tips as well.

13. Syracuse
    Honestly I don't experience any comfort issues myself. But I mostly don't wear them for longer periods. My sessions last an hour to an hour and a half max.

14. kms108
    Same for me, I want to buy them, but i have over 30 different set of buds lying around, during my visit to japan in december i will also get a new pair of Sony EX1000, they also have many tips.

15. Syracuse
    That's quite the collection. You could always wait and see what the EX1000 tips are about.

kms108 and Dobrescu George like this.