1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee - Limited 90th Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by fegefeuer, May 7, 2014.
Next

Last
  1. Fegefeuer
    beyerdynamic_T90-Jubilee_Tesla-Kopfhoerer-headphones_14-03_Front_V1.jpg   beyerdynamic_T90-Jubilee_Tesla-Kopfhoerer-headphones_14-03_Seite-side_V2.jpg
    beyerdynamic_T90-Jubilee_Tesla-Kopfhoerer-headphones_14-05_live-blue_V1.jpg   beyerdynamic_T90-Jubilee_Tesla-Kopfhoerer-headphones_14-05_live-blue_V2.jpg

http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/press/press-releases/press-detail/article/t-90-jubilee-premiering-at-the-high-end-audio-show-munich.html

Soooo. Same peak? Different tuning? Who knows? Out of all DT770s I liked the LE AE the best as it had the tamest highs and least overblown bass. The latter isn't a problem of the T90, the peaky highs are. 

2. Koolpep
    ******** hell does this headphone look cool.

And I thought all my desires are satisfied since I got my Bottlehead Crack with Speedball yesterday for my T90 (sublime, no peaky treble, just crisp, amazing range across the whole spectrum and clarity like nothing else, love it). 

But this headphone looks so much better now in this edition. [​IMG]

3. Fegefeuer
    Time to sell your T90 then :wink:

4. DivineCurrent
    Has anyone tried these yet? Do they differ in sound from the normal T90s?

5. pp312
    Do we need "breezy nonchalance" in our headphones? Not sure.

6. TheEndGame
    It looks great. Beyerdynamic makes really aesthetically pleasing headphones. I'd buy one if I had the money :D.

7. HiFiGuy528
    anyone here has them yet?  I see it on eBay already.

8. HiFiGuy528
    Is this the same sound as standard version?

9. Redshift Rider
    Agreed! It's over 9000! [​IMG]

10. pearljam50000
    Does anyone know the answer?

11. Koolpep

@HiFiGuy528 

To both of you:

I checked with the customer service department in the beyerdynamic headquarter in Germany (being German helps sometimes) and they confirmed that they (T90 = T90 Jubilee) are identical sound wise - only design wise they are different.

Cheers,
    K

pearljam50000 likes this.
  12. pearljam50000

13. plakat
    Only difference is the design and the case that comes with the Jubilee... and the fact that its a limited edition.

The standard edition does still look good nevertheless.

14. HiFiGuy528

Thank you!  :)

15. Natsukawa
    I compared the jubilee with my regular t90. The sou d is exactly the same. I was kinda dissapointed with the design. The overall dark-black look is awesome.....but the "chrome" on the sides makes it look very cheap and made in china-ish. Looks like a toy. The jubilee looks much better in pictures than it does in real :-/

So for me the regular t90 looks much more fancy & stylish. The Jubilee had to go.

Emilijus likes this.
Next

Last