Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
May 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bundynice

New Head-Fier
Up for sale is my Beyerdynamic T1 with Double Helix Cables 4-pin OCC XLR recable. I've greatly enjoyed these headphones but use them at work, and unfortunatley never actually have enough time to listen to them.

Included is recabled T1, 4-pin to 1/4" adapter, metal carrying case and original box. Asking $900 plus shipping (and paypal fees).

In addition, a partial half circle felt mod has been added to the front-inside of the earcup to help reduce excess resonance within the earcups. The stock T1 is only bare plastic on the inside of the earcups and to my ears, the mod makes a noticeable improvement in clarity and soundstage. The mod is easily removable and I can remove prior to shipping at buyers request, but I recommend at least trying it first.

These are very highly regarded headphones, and with the cables and added pads, they really do sound fantastic.

I have tried them with several amps, but for all round audio quality, and ease of use at work, i am running them with a Nu-force Icon HDP (which i am selling sperately) and they make a decent combo. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread