Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

warp08

Headphoneus Supremus
This is a custom modded, fully balanced T1 with the latest Whiplash TWag V3 Hybrid wire.  8 feet length.  I've had it since December 2012 and used it less than 15 hours.  This is the only reason I've decided to sell it.  Including a free TWag TRS single ended adapter ($150 value).  Condition is absolutely mint.  This is by far the best T1s I've ever heard, but it deserves to be used.

HP stand not included.  All original accessories, aluminum box, manuals, outer box and stock cable included (not switchable without soldering since these are hardwired custom-modded phones).

The new cost for this particular model is $1,895 plus shipping without the adapter, plus a minimum of 2-8 weeks waiting period.

Shipping:  insured USPS to confirmed PayPal addresses only, $30 extra.  Lowball offers will be ignored.  No trades at this time. PayPal fees are included if asking price is met, 3% extra otherwise.  Gift payment is accepted at buyer's discretion.  Makes no difference to me, you'll get your item either way the same.

Here is the Whiplash Audio link for reference:  http://www.whiplashaudio.com/headphones/beyerdynamic-headphones/beyerdynamic-t1-recable-with-hybrid-twag-v2-and-twcu-26.html

Ask me any questions you may have concerning this item.  I will leave the ad up for one week, after which it is going up on Audiogon and eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread