Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
May 13, 2015 at 6:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Cakensaur

500+ Head-Fier
I've recently fallen on some pretty hard times so my hand has been forced and i have to sell the best pairs of headphones i have, and have ever owned.

Beyerdynamic T1's : structurally and sonically perfect, the headband has a small rip in it, but that is the only cosmetic defect these headphones have, no scratches or any marks apart that, would give 7/10 taking into account the rip.
The serial number is #75xx, which means it has the newer, more comfortable headband that deals with the 10Khz spike.
I'm not going to put anything down about how they sound, as I'm pretty sure most people around here would agree they sound fantastic.
£SOLD OBO

LCD-2's:B pre fazor, i believe they are dated from around mid 2013, so still have around a year of warranty left. 
good condition all round and comes with two cables, a copper cable from FBI cables to connect to speaker taps, i actually have no idea how much this was worth new but i did a little bit of digging and found them to be in the region from $100-200. which is a really wide scope.
There is a reason these are the most talked about high end headphones in the history of head-fi.
also includes stock cable

£495 OBO  including all cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread