beyerdynamic T 70 and T 70 p - Tesla quality in a new price range!
Jul 16, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #31 of 69

Quote:
If the window is aligned with the image orientation, why are the man and the desk both tilted? Is that how good the phones are?

He's actually about to tip over the desk, which he obviously can't see because of the superglue to his eyelids, as stated by MrQ.
Please read whole thread before asking silly questions :D

Jul 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM Post #32 of 69
I'm looking for a pair of closed cans for late night listening. I'm not paying T5p prices though, so the T70 may be what I'm looking for. 

I'm beginning to regret that gag
redface.gif

Jul 30, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #37 of 69
Good question Skanda, seems like a logical product-placement move.  If not replacing the 770/880/990s, maybe a parallel line to upgrade to for people who want something above the existing triad.  The T1, however, will likely be settled as beyer's range-topper for some time...  Also, the Tx series seems to all be closed principle so far, right?  So it might be interesting if they start releasing open and semi-open versions to choose from...

If I can get some money in soon, the T70s might be the way I want to go.  I wish beyer would slow down the releasing products on their pipeline - I can barely get a grip on wanting one of their last releases by the time they've already come out with another!

Aug 1, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #42 of 69
Can you be more specific?

How's do they sound? More bass or more treble or just well balanced. Can you tell us what kind of music you have listen with them and what impressed you the most?

Can you give a reference from another headphone that you already used.

You got to share your experience with all of us. (LOL)

Cheer ;^ )

Aug 2, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #44 of 69

Quote:
Good question Skanda, seems like a logical product-placement move.  If not replacing the 770/880/990s, maybe a parallel line to upgrade to for people who want something above the existing triad.  The T1, however, will likely be settled as beyer's range-topper for some time...  Also, the Tx series seems to all be closed principle so far, right?  So it might be interesting if they start releasing open and semi-open versions to choose from...

If I can get some money in soon, the T70s might be the way I want to go.  I wish beyer would slow down the releasing products on their pipeline - I can barely get a grip on wanting one of their last releases by the time they've already come out with another!

I thought the T1 was semi-open, but maybe I am mistaken. BTW, I love the quote in your signature and "Scuderia" in your tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back