BeyerDynamic Soul Byrd Hurting/Bothering Ears.
Jun 19, 2019 at 3:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

PlentyCoups

New Head-Fier
On Monday I received the BeyerDynamic Soul Byrds after they were on back order for over a month.
After receiving no further suggestions for in ear headphones on the other thread I started I decided to go with the Soul Byrds as they seemed to check all my boxes.
This will be my third day using them and have yet to find true comfort with them. I am very happy with the sound stage and profile, they have a good sturdy build and the mic works fine for the light gaming I do. When I first tried them on I was being bothered within a half hour of listening now its about a an hour but I still notice them and find myself adjusting them frequently.

I have been bouncing back and forth between the small and medium eartips and feel the medium holds better. I don't know if this is partially an adjustment period as I have never worn a pair of in ear headphones that sit in my hears like this. I use an old pair of Sennheiser full headphones for at home and for portable I have used JLab and Symphonized which are a completely different style.
Will my ears adjust to these or is this a style that I just can't wear?

If this is a style that I can't wear where should I look to next because I have no ideas. My price point is $150 and all my other thread explains what I"m looking for.
Hope someone has some suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back