1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected

2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. SpringBiscuit
    Quoted from Jaben Network, seem Beyerdynamic had released their latest "XP Series" earphones in the market which had 3 models XP1, XP2, XP3.
    According to Jaben Network, these models present different sound and able to accommodate all kinds of music in the market.
    And surprisingly the price is crazily cheap and affordable? comparing with their older models.
    Anyone tried them before? i had ordered a XP3 from them, hopefully can get an impression as soon as possible.
    http://jaben.net/shopping2/Beyer-XP.html

Quote:

2. Swimsonny
    I have all 3 en route :wink:

3. SpringBiscuit
    Quote:

Haha great! waiting for your impressions and reviews.
    Lets see how well the XP3 can perform in the category of same or higher price range.

4. Jzai
    wooh wooh !! finally beyerdynamic come out a new earphone.

5. tomscy2000
    Yewww... flat cables... good call by Beyerdynamic to use the side-mounted big driver, though. It seems to be the most cost-effective way to get decent sound out of a small earphone. Reminds me of the Superlux HD381 series... same three variants to tuning too.

6. SpringBiscuit
    it is a nice approach from Beyerdynamic, just got the XP3 from Jaben, it really packs the sound that everyone like.
    Will give a review as soon as possible, still in burning process. 

7. SpringBiscuit
    just got my short review up for reading,
    and so sorry for my bad english, rushing to get it up and running.

8. kuroneko
    How the sound compare with A-JAYS??

9. Swimsonny
    I have all 3 as you know. Made an unboxing video, they seem well made, comfy and a neat lil package for the price. Sound wise they are all quite different but burning them in now. Here is video:

I still do not know wht these are not any were else on the web but Jaben, can not find on beyerdynamics website for example!

10. jant71
    Nice unboxing. They do make a nice solid clang when they knock together. I like the look of the 1 over the all black of the 2 and 3. Hopefully they sound good for the price cause they do lack something in pack-ins:)

The flat cable is a bit wide looking and 1.4 meters a bit long for my tastes but they do seem solidly built.

11. snapple10
    Nice unboxing. Love the look . Lost my w4 and not looking to spend too much on universal IEMs .this is perfect , pricewise
    Now which one do I get?

12. Swimsonny
    Thanks guys. I like the silver better but they all come in black or silver.

They won't stand near the W4 but will stick some sound impressions up in the next few days! Burn in now!

13. snapple10
    No doubt , will just use it outside the house and no big deal if I lose it

14. SpringBiscuit
    tried the XP3, pretty awesome and great for the pricing, personally i will value them in USD 100 - 150 price range, not too sure on the 1 and 2 thou, waiting for sonny review =).

2 3 4 5
Next

Last