Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 600 Ohm, professionally recabled by Zynsonix, BRAND NEW PADS! Free shipping
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Nov 19, 2016 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Tequilasunriser

100+ Head-Fier
DT880s in great overall condition. Second owner. These have been professionally recabled by Zynsonix to have a 6 foot dual entry cable using silver plated copper wire terminated in a 1/4 Neutrik jack. These are the 600 Ohm variant and sound excellent through an OTL tube amp. I used them with a Bottlehead Crack. I've owned these headphones for several years and I'm selling them to downsize my collection. The pads are brand new genuine Beyerdynamic; never worn. They were put on just prior to the photos. Sale is for the headphones only, the stand is not included.

Price is $120 shipped to the continental US.

If this listing is not closed then they are still available.

Sold

Jan 13, 2017 at 4:11 AM Post #3 of 7

Hifihedgehog

500+ Head-Fier
What a pity these haven't sold after all this time. If I am not mistaken, these are the very same ones you tried selling last year, correct? People really underestimate and downplay these headphones. They must mistake them for the Pro 250's which are muddier, darker, and less detailed compared to the cleaner and clearer Premium models like this which are extremely competent. (The same sort of pattern of performance holds for the Pro DT 990 model and the Premium DT 990 models, with the Premium models being far more capable.) If this were 1/8-inch terminated, I myself would be hopping on this insanely good deal.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/768365/beyerdynamic-dt880-600-ohm-dual-entry-recable-by-zynsonix-free-shipping-for-con-u-s

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #7 of 7

Hifihedgehog

500+ Head-Fier
There is no adapter. Thanks for asking.

You're welcome. :) Best of luck selling this. The new owner will be very fortunate.

Public service announcement, folks: by comparison, a stock Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 ohm just sold for $135 PLUS SHIPPING on eBay and they usually sell for $25-$50 more. This upgrade unit here is an extraordinary bargain so don't pass it up, especially since it comes with a fairly expensive dual entry silver cable upgrade. $120 for this entire package is an absolute steal, and deals like this don't come all too often.

EDIT: And I bought them. I can't wait to enjoy these headphones for a good many years.

Users who are viewing this thread