Currency
USD
Price
post-7631824
Post #1 of 3

joelpearce

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I've been buying, so it's time to clear out inventory a bit.

First up is my Beyerdynamic DT880/250, which I've had for a few months.  I bought it on ebay, and I don't know much about it from before that.  They are in excellent shape, though, and the pads aren't very worn.  I had to glue one spot on the cup when I got them, but they are quite solid aside from that.  They sound great, but I prefer my DT990/600.  They include the foam case, but did not come with the original screw-on adapter (I can include a standard one).  Looking to get what I paid, which is $150 plus shipping ($160 to Canada, $170 to the States)

Second is my Beyerdynamic DT250/250.  I love these, but while they do everything well, I find they don't get much head time compared to some others that I have.  They are too good to just sit around in my house unused.  These are the 250 ohm version, which many people find more neutral.  When I got them, they had a tiny stain on one pad (I think it's a bleach spot from when they were cleaned).  I barely notice it, but I have taken a picture of it for full disclosure.  Aside from that, they are in great shape.  Again, I am hoping to get what I paid for them, which is $95 plus shipping.  ($105 to Canada, $115 to the States).

Finally, I've decided to sell my Realistic Pro 30.  I got them stock, but have made a few chances since then.  I did the Wikiphonia recommended mod, which simply replaces the old foam with a thin strip of craft felt and a bit of foam for driver tension.  I also replaced the old pads with new ones from a cheap pair of Sony headphones, and glued the headband from another pair of vintage headphones to make them more comfortable.  The results aren't really stylish, but they are quite comfortable for on-ear headphones.  I saved the original pads, which I can include if desired.  The cable is stock, and a bit stretched but still fully functional.  These would be great for someone who is interested in playing with the SFI drivers, as it's basically an enclosure designed for the same drivers.  Looking to get $50 plus shipping for them. ($60 to Canada, $65 to the States).

At this point, I'm mostly looking to sell them, but I'm always open to interesting trades.  With all, I will cover the Paypal fees.  For now, I'd like to keep them in North America.

post-7632759
Post #2 of 3

joelpearce

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
All three are now pending.

post-7948580
Post #3 of 3

Audiyofyle

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Are these still available? Particularly the DT-250's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)