Beyerdynamic customer service rocks
Nov 20, 2008 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

a:xus

Head-Fier
I wanted to share my positive experiences with you guys and hope I did in the right spot.

I have been doing a few purchases from Beyerdynamic once I saw their awesome manufaktur option.

Latest purchase was a set of 880 manufaktur headphones along with extra leather pads for my other Beyerdynamic headphones.

I immediately received an extremely polite letter (in that correct German polite way) from a sales representative. The representative was concerned that I bought the leather pads and told me that the effects on the sound from the 880's was undesirable.
How awesome is that? A company that is willing to give up extra sales to make sure I get the best experience possible.

Now this week I received an offer via mail with a 99euro discount for a A1 amp, as it is the optimal amp for my earlier purchase.
Sure it is a way to increase sales, but very nice none the less.

I sent an e-mail back stating I already owned the Amp, and got a personal reply within minutes with articles on the A1 attached and a personal greeting.

Awesome product quality, awesome sound and awesome service.

Nov 20, 2008 at 4:21 PM Post #2 of 7
Thanks for sharing that. I have had similarly good experiences with Beyer products and service. I have never dealt with Beyer Germany, but Beyer USA has given me similar excellent and personalized service when ordering parts (I own DT770, DT150, and DT990).

I'm glad to hear the Manufacktur service is excellent, as I have my eyes on a set of higher-impedance DT770. We have a USA Manufacktur web site, but the only products are aviation headsets; the headphones must be ordered from the German site.

It really is refreshing isn't it?

Nov 20, 2008 at 6:36 PM Post #3 of 7
I love it when things like that happen. Glad to hear.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2008 at 10:53 PM Post #7 of 7
Good to know, since I own the DT770 Pro-80s. I love these cans. So satisfying that I have no desire to upgrade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back