Beyerdynamic Clear Gel Pads
Dec 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

robdog80

New Head-Fier
Hello everybody.

I am relatively new to Head-Fi.

I have been searching on the internet for a while with outsuccess for some clear gel pads to suit beyerdynamics?

Would anyone have a suggestion of where to look or am I perhaps out of luck?

Cheers

Rob

Dec 28, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #3 of 6
my understanding is the clear beyers were discontinued, (i went above and beyond looking for them months ago) ended up getting the black beyers which were already suggested

i suspect that the black beyers are really just the clear beyers with a thin black vinyl foil around them and a lip, im not willing to open up my pair to make sure however lol sorry

Dec 28, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #4 of 6
Ok no worries. I will most likely end up purchasing the black ones then.  What are your experiences with the black ones?  Are they much of an improvment over the standard cloth ones?

Dec 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Ok no worries. I will most likely end up purchasing the black ones then.  What are your experiences with the black ones?  Are they much of an improvment over the standard cloth ones?

cloth ones?

if you mean standard beyer velours i wouldnt know, i've never tried any beyerdynamic headphones, i bought the black gel pads to use with the audio technica pro700mk2's

they're crazy comfortable, really plush and squishy lol, they form around my glasses and still preserve the seal, so i have no complaints

Users who are viewing this thread

Back