Beyer headphones in Seattle?
Aug 2, 2002 at 7:36 PM Post #3 of 4
are you familiar with magnolia hi-fi between ballard and the u-district? there are many high end audio stores around that area. magnolia hi-fi i know has the hd-600 and other headphones for auditioning, and i remember trying a beyer headphone at another store nearby. they also had the entire grado sr line to audition as well. just remember to bring your wallet if you go up there.
eek.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 2, 2002 at 9:30 PM Post #4 of 4
Make sure to check out Hawthorne Stereo if you to the 63rd-and-Roosevelt area. I don't think they've got Beyers, but they've got some Senns and an AKG, and the MG Head (!). They've also got a killer selection of sources and good service. The salesguy I talked to was quite nice.

Oh, and they match prices on stuff they've got; if you find it for lower online, give them the URL. They won't match the price though if the online vendor isn't an authorized dealer of the manufacturer, though, although you might get them to give you the product for retail price and no sales tax. (actually, sales tax + product cost = retail price of product)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back