bestbuyheadphones
May 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

smogster89

New Head-Fier
Hello all , ive just joined as im in need of some information and i thought this would be the place to ask as im new to all this forum stuff lol ! im after a pair of decent earphones and ive been looking at the Sennheiser CX 400 ii , i noticed that most places are selling these for £40 + and i didnt really want to pay that for some earphones that wont get used alot, so i decided i would settle for the CX 300 ii and i found a pair on www.bestbuyheadphones.co.uk and they are going  for £15 wich seems to cheap for Sennheisers ? ive seen a few topics relating to fake earphones on google so i was just wondering if anyone on here (or knows of anyone) who has dealt with this website? and do you think they will be fake or just a seriously good deal ? cheers for your help , ,Nathan !

May 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM Post #3 of 5
Well, on the Sennheiser USA website, it says Best Buy is a authorized seller.

So they should be fine. And anyways, here in the US, I have been using the same 40 dollars and just exchanging my broken earbuds for the past year and a half. I've gone through about 10 pairs.
So even if they are duds, you can still go exchange them.

Oops I didn't go to the website.

I thought it would be Best Buy!!

Darn it.

May 20, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Well, on the Sennheiser USA website, it says Best Buy is a authorized seller.

So they should be fine. And anyways, here in the US, I have been using the same 40 dollars and just exchanging my broken earbuds for the past year and a half. I've gone through about 10 pairs.
So even if they are duds, you can still go exchange them.

Oops I didn't go to the website.

I thought it would be Best Buy!!

Darn it.

Yeh there is no Best Buy in the UK.

May 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #5 of 5
Buy the Radiopaq Jazz on Amazon UK for just 10 quid. It is 60 quid list price. It has received excellent reviews.

The CX300II at just 15 quid does look suspicious as the price is too low. There are many fakes of Sennheiser earphones. I don't know anything about the company you named. Only buy Sennheiser earphones from a place you know you can trust. The CX300 and CX300II are okay, but not great. Imo certainly not worth around $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back