Best Wireless Earhpones for ~100$
Apr 3, 2011 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Cadder

New Head-Fier
Hello Guys,
I am looking for wireless earhpones with decent sound quality and good built quality that could be used while riding a bike/ running. I will not use those earphones to listen to the music at home so the sq doesnt need to be superb but I would apprecieate if it was at least good  - some soft bass but not too much and details]
Budget- ~100 usd
For now I have found few good solutions :
- Altec Lansing BlackBeat 903/906 
- Sony NWZ-W253 [ actually its a player which is a big disadvantage... but its sony which  I value for built quality and sq [ Now using NX-1060B and used ex700lp for a while  ] 
- Motorola MOTOROKR S9 no idea whats that ...
- Ety8 like 2 times more expensive and look like a crap...

Looking forward to some hints ;]

Apr 3, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #2 of 3
whats your source?
I use a jabra dogtag, which is a bluetooth receiver, and pair it with my phone. The dogtag is great because it allows you to plug any headphone you have and it has a built in mic to handle phone calls(works very well too). The only problem is the SQ is very dependant on the source and its A2DP settings; although some phones allow you to change this.

Apr 3, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 3
I use Sony NWZ-1060B as a main mp3 player.I rarely use Sansa Clip  and Samsung Omna II[ to watch short tv series]. In that case i dont have a good source with bluetooth receiver that would cooperate with jabra dogtag . I am looking for a set like bb 906 which doesnt require any wires and comes with a receiver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back