Best Value On Ear Bluetooth Headphones? Need Them For Working Out
Sep 26, 2018 at 1:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Nightfall

Headphoneus Supremus
As the title says, I am looking for advice on the best value in "on ear" bluetooth headphones that will still provide good sound quality. I have an urgent need for music while walking in the pool at my health club five days a week for an hour at a time. I will be driving them with a portable music player, using bluetooth (currently being determined).

The headphones need to be on ear as I am unable to use any kind of IEM's due to ear surgery from some years back. Nothing I insert into the ear in which a portion of the ear canal was repaired is comfortable enough to remain in place for more than a few seconds, as it puts unpleasant pressure on the area that was repaired.

The headphones would also not actually get wet, as the water never reaches above a couple inches below my shoulders. It would be a bonus though, if they were at least tolerant of an occasional drop or two of water touchiing them somewhere in the process.

Thanks for any assistance with this.

Sep 27, 2018 at 12:57 AM Post #2 of 2
As an update, based on suggestions from Head-Fi members, I'm going to be using the Shanling MO as a portable source for this effort. Any help with suitable headphones would truly be appreciated. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back