BEST VALUE ''around 100-300$'' CHIFI & NEWCOMERS IEM with REFERENCE List (no BIG brands here)
Mar 2, 2020 at 2:25 AM Post #407 of 592
For me, the FH5 with the 3k peak dropped a few dB is still my favorite. Bass is outstanding, not even something like Sony N3 can match it. It's the only set I've heard with vocals without any sibilance while having more energy in the highs than something like E4000 or H40 which I find bit sibilant Build quality is among the best around, their musicality, clarity and comfort makes me pick them almost every time. A shame so many people have fit issues due to the short nozzle and not many are willing to use EQ. These with a longer nozzle and tamed honkines would make for a winner.

Mar 2, 2020 at 2:42 AM Post #408 of 592
@chickenmoon well my reasons for being interested in the e5000, is due to
1: liking the sound of the e1000 and want to see what final can do at a higher level.
I haven't heard the E1000, but I do believe it's FInals most neutral offering. E5000 is super warm and bassy, objectively and in comparison, so I would recommend trying something in between first. I found the E5000 to be way too bassy personally and liked E2000, E3000 and E4000 much more, E3000 probably being my favorite.

Mar 16, 2020 at 6:53 PM Post #410 of 592
Yeah....unique elegant look.
More similar to a jewelry than and iem in fact lol

It's INCREDIBLY Heavy as well! Heaviest earphone i ever own. (earhook isnt a luxury here but an obligation otherwise OH10 will fall fromyour ears)

I really like the sound, slightly V shape but with extremely clear and foward mid range. Bass is more balanced and realist than IKKO Oh1, less bass head, and very fast and realist, listening to slap bass or acoustic bass is very fascinating and attention seeking. Imaging is sharp. And this treble, so deliciously sparkly. Vivid HD sound experience.

I already have the OH1 and the OH10 delamination issues put me off. Are they really that good? Should I sell my OH1 to help fund these?

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2020 at 2:14 AM Post #413 of 592
Hi, guys! Need advice

My list for future:
LZ A6 Mini - 76$
Tinhifi T4 - 100$
QOA PINK LADY - 119 $
BQEYZ Spring 1 - 139$
KINERA IDUN - 139$ Tried them locally in the shop didn`t realize why it costs in 5 times more than TRN-V90, but I like shape
HiFi BOY OS V3 - 160$

Is it possible to get a good sound in cheap IEM? Or it will be less noticeable differences between expensive and my cheap IEMs?
Hi, guys! Need advice

My list for future:
LZ A6 Mini - 76$
Tinhifi T4 - 100$
QOA PINK LADY - 119 $
BQEYZ Spring 1 - 139$
KINERA IDUN - 139$ Tried them locally in the shop didn`t realize why it costs in 5 times more than TRN-V90, but I like shape
HiFi BOY OS V3 - 160$

Is it possible to get a good sound in cheap IEM? Or it will be less noticeable differences between expensive and my cheap IEMs?
Please beware of buying urbanfun YBF-ISS014 it has serious QC issue same as their urbanfun hifi that I bought years before their YBF-ISS014 was released.

Apr 28, 2020 at 9:09 PM Post #415 of 592
Was just wandering. Are there ang good chi fi options in 300+ range? Preferably something with decent bass quantity a d quality. Must be DD or DD + X hybrids. With good soundstage.

Anyone came across something like it?

Apr 28, 2020 at 10:29 PM Post #416 of 592
Was just wandering. Are there ang good chi fi options in 300+ range? Preferably something with decent bass quantity a d quality. Must be DD or DD + X hybrids. With good soundstage.

Tanchjim Oxygen might fit the bill. Single DD, just under $300 USD. Bass that isn't too exaggerated but has good texture and extension into the sub bass region, great imaging/separation and way better than average sound stage. Big caveat is that fit might not be for everybody, due to short nozzles.

Apr 28, 2020 at 10:54 PM Post #417 of 592
Tanchjim Oxygen might fit the bill. Single DD, just under $300 USD. Bass that isn't too exaggerated but has good texture and extension into the sub bass region, great imaging/separation and way better than average sound stage. Big caveat is that fit might not be for everybody, due to short nozzles.

How does Tanchjim oxygen compare with the hypetrain BLON BL-03?

Apr 29, 2020 at 3:13 AM Post #418 of 592

You should check out the ISN thread - both their models tick all those boxes.
I went with the D10 single DD and couldn’t be happier - outrageous sub bass extension, huge soundstage, great fit/isolation. Pretty much my end game tuning, it seems to have cured me of any desire for other sets, at least temporarily.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/isn...ead-cables-and-h40-front-page-new-d10.920551/
75E7A2FA-24CA-4190-804B-A93C9C0AE7A9.jpeg

Apr 29, 2020 at 6:55 AM Post #419 of 592

LZ A6, you also get 9 tuning filters with them.

Apr 29, 2020 at 7:23 AM Post #420 of 592

Definitely ISN H40, slamming bass, decent weight, one of largest soundstage on IEM world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back