BEST VALUE ''around 100-300$'' CHIFI & NEWCOMERS IEM with REFERENCE List (no BIG brands here)
Oct 20, 2023 at 9:58 PM Post #587 of 592
Would you recommend a set that does imaging in a 3D plane and holographic soundstage.

That's up to personal preference, this hobby is subjective. But I would prefer that.

Oct 20, 2023 at 11:45 PM Post #588 of 592
Tanchjim Hana 2021
I've had the Tanchjim Hana 2021 and would use it as a daily driver. The looks are a little too fancy for me, but the sound is solid. I get stuff in for the business and try lots of them. If they made it in black or dark blue I would have kept them. I use a Simgot EA500 for a daily driver, but just got in today the Simgot EN1000 and another Moondrop Kato, with a Blessing 3 coming in Monday. Don't remember anything about the Hana 2021 that I didn't like except it looked like jewelry.

Nov 4, 2023 at 7:12 AM Post #590 of 592
I've had the Tanchjim Hana 2021 and would use it as a daily driver. The looks are a little too fancy for me, but the sound is solid. I get stuff in for the business and try lots of them. If they made it in black or dark blue I would have kept them. I use a Simgot EA500 for a daily driver, but just got in today the Simgot EN1000 and another Moondrop Kato, with a Blessing 3 coming in Monday. Don't remember anything about the Hana 2021 that I didn't like except it looked like jewelry.
En1k vs kato vs B3 how do they all sound?

Jan 6, 2024 at 9:34 PM Post #591 of 592
Hi everyone,
Just getting back into this world after buying a pair of ZN’s almost 8 years ago.

I’ve got two different options and would like to know people’s recommendations for each.

Option A (TWS)
Hifiman svanar LE or 1more EVO or Fiio FW5

Option B (using Fiio BTR15)
Hifiman RE800 or IKKO OH10S or moondrop KATO or BGVP NS10+ or AFUL P5 or DUNU tallos or shanling ME500 shine

I’ve got very stuck reading so much so any help would be appreciated

Jan 9, 2024 at 8:20 PM Post #592 of 592
Hi everyone,
Just getting back into this world after buying a pair of ZN’s almost 8 years ago.

I’ve got two different options and would like to know people’s recommendations for each.

Option A (TWS)
Hifiman svanar LE or 1more EVO or Fiio FW5

Option B (using Fiio BTR15)
Hifiman RE800 or IKKO OH10S or moondrop KATO or BGVP NS10+ or AFUL P5 or DUNU tallos or shanling ME500 shine

I’ve got very stuck reading so much so any help would be appreciated
Hi. I’m not an expert here. But I’m not enamored with the sound of my IKKO OH10 (not OH10S) build quality is nice and they look cool. But they sound closed… I can't explain it. Even with excellent amplifiers they don't make the music pop if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back