Best Sub $150 IEMS?
Feb 10, 2015 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cardboardhome

100+ Head-Fier
My brother had a pair of Monster Turbine Copper Pro's but they broke and at that point Monster no longer made them and claimed that they could only replace them with another line of IEMS which were far inferior. Consequently, I am now looking to buy a pair of IEMS and want to spend around $100. I am willing to purchase them used to lower the cost as well. He really enjoyed the Turbine Copper Pro's if that is any indication of his preferred sound signature. 

What do you guys suggest? If possible I would like a warranty since all the IEMS i've purchased have broke... RE-0, ath-cks77 (This one was actually my fault), monster turbine, monster turbine Pro Copper. 

EDIT: I do not plan on using the IEMS with an amp so please do not suggest IEMS that require an amp. :p

Feb 10, 2015 at 9:52 PM Post #2 of 7
Feb 10, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #3 of 7
http://www.head-fi.org/a/head-fi-buying-guide-in-ear-headphones

Good review in the x11i if you scroll page.

Feb 10, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #4 of 7
Do you mean review of the x7i? And what is the difference between the x7 and x7i? Is the only difference the 3 button mic? Also, how good are the x7i's? Do they compete with the DUNU dn-1000s? Or are the in a lower category?

Thanks for your help btw, glad I am aware of this deal. 

Feb 10, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #5 of 7
  Do you mean review of the x7i? And what is the difference between the x7 and x7i? Is the only difference the 3 button mic? Also, how good are the x7i's? Do they compete with the DUNU dn-1000s? Or are the in a lower category?

Thanks for your help btw, glad I am aware of this deal. 

There one of my go to IEMs.  Sorry the link was for X7i not X11

Feb 10, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #7 of 7
Sorry trying to do 3 things a once. X7 is same as X7i except for mike which I hate. Almost tempted to get another so I don't have it. I recently got X11 without mike so much better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back