CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 12, 2018 at 8:42 AM Post #11,867 of 31,831
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32736974040.html

Just received a pair of these urbanfun this morning
And all I can say is wow!

Come in a neat little box which opens to a really nice zip case in green and black, earphones and 3 sets of tips.

First off the tips included i found very flimsy with so so isolation and so went straight to a Sony hybrid, result great isolation and better fit.
Cable is nice, bit like the mee m6 although no cable synch. But a bag tie does the trick
Earphones are well made and feel very sturdy.
Sound is just unreal for the price, Very natural and accurate, tons of timbre flying everywhere, a realistic bass with sweet mids and a beautiful natural treble.
These are very reminiscent of the RE0,
But with better isolation, punch and much more musical.
As soon as I popped then in and started playing Bowie's Welcome to the blackout in Flac, my head was nodding and my foot was tapping, Sign of a nice pair!
Excellent.
Rock, Metal, classical, Jazz these just shine.
Detail retrieval is fabulous, hearing micro details is no strain, it's all there.
Very difficult to find fault with these to be honest.

Definitely if you haven't tried these then please give them a go.
Simply One of the best I've ever heard, and a total steal at the price.
Love them.

Jul 12, 2018 at 3:03 PM Post #11,868 of 31,831
Well, they have given me an answer on the issue:

Topeco Electronics
18/07/12 09:43
be in touch for ur concerns

Topeco Electronics
18/07/12 09:43
so our R&D team redesigned the sound and drivers assembling to improve its bass , from customers feedback the new B5+ is more liked by customers

Topeco Electronics
18/07/12 09:41
the new B5+ with 2sound bores, which u can see one in large and one in small thats for improving its bass cause customers told us before the bass for old version 3bores is not enough

Topeco Electronics
18/07/12 09:40
hi *** sorry the description did not be modified yet
I still have my doubts on the explanation, but the sound is great nonetheless.

Jul 12, 2018 at 4:06 PM Post #11,870 of 31,831
My KZ Ed16's just arrived. Cant wait to get home and try them out!

Im sure people know, but just in case, if you are in Canada, you can grab the Xiaomi piston fresh for $5.15 CAD including 15-30 day shipping on Gearbest using the code SDDeal29. I'm planning to get these for the gym.

Jul 12, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #11,871 of 31,831
These last weeks i have mostly used the Fidue A65 and the TinAudio T2. Both are exceptional. Also got the TinAudio T1 but they are not in par to them so not much to talk about.
I like balanced sound signatures and have tried several setups. Currently the A65 are on wide soft foam tips wear them down and the T2 on spinfits over the ear with bluetooth cable. Also i EQ them to neutralize. The pics are on the EQ applied to them to neutralize. To my ears the T2 became less airy and less bright making them a lot more easy to listen for longer sessions which was an issue for me.The Fidue A65 was almost neutral to me out of the box probably this is why i like them so much. Screenshot_2018-07-12-21-28-16.pngScreenshot_2018-07-12-21-28-13.png

Jul 12, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #11,873 of 31,831
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32736974040.html

Just received a pair of these urbanfun this morning
And all I can say is wow!

Come in a neat little box which opens to a really nice zip case in green and black, earphones and 3 sets of tips.

First off the tips included i found very flimsy with so so isolation and so went straight to a Sony hybrid, result great isolation and better fit.
Cable is nice, bit like the mee m6 although no cable synch. But a bag tie does the trick
Earphones are well made and feel very sturdy.
Sound is just unreal for the price, Very natural and accurate, tons of timbre flying everywhere, a realistic bass with sweet mids and a beautiful natural treble.
These are very reminiscent of the RE0,
But with better isolation, punch and much more musical.
As soon as I popped then in and started playing Bowie's Welcome to the blackout in Flac, my head was nodding and my foot was tapping, Sign of a nice pair!
Excellent.
Rock, Metal, classical, Jazz these just shine.
Detail retrieval is fabulous, hearing micro details is no strain, it's all there.
Very difficult to find fault with these to be honest.

Definitely if you haven't tried these then please give them a go.
Simply One of the best I've ever heard, and a total steal at the price.
Love them.

Did you get the hybrid or the beryllium single dynamic?

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:15 PM Post #11,875 of 31,831
the B5+ can pull the same amount of details like the ER4S but at the same time the sound is organic and musical, not dry in the mids like er4s, that is quite an achievement for 100$

It's also very non fatiguing and pleasant to use even for long session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back