Apr 18, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #9,407 of 31,809
with 96.6% Positive feedback
http://s.aliexpress.com/iy2IrAvY?fromSns=Hangouts
or
http://s.aliexpress.com/uAVbm226?fromSns=Hangouts
or
http://s.aliexpress.com/632uae2e?fromSns=Hangouts

new stuff on ae,
single Carbon Nanotube diaphragm DD iem.

8021322767129396987%253Faccount_id%253D67

1. Product Name: SEMKARCH SKC-CNT1 In Ear Earphone
2. Model: SKC-CNT1
3. Drive unit: Single 10mm Carbon Nanotube (CNT) diaphragm high dynamic drive unit
4. Type: In-ear
6. Impedance: 32Ω
7. Earphone sensitivity:108 ±1 dB
8. Frequency range: 10-26000Hz
9. Total harmonic distortion > 0.2%
10.Rated power: 5mW
11.Executive Standard: CTIA International standards, IECQ
12.Earphone plug: 3.5mm
13.Cable Length: 1.2m±5cm
14.Weight: 20g
15.Color:Gray
16.Earphone plug type: Slant Type
17.Whether with mic: No
18.Interface Type: MMCX Connector
19.Whether with cable: Yes
20.Earphone category: HIFI, Monitor
21.Applicable type of music: Classical symphonic concert

PS>>
SEMKARCH is a new brand of LZ (LaoZhong) HIFI Audio company,
Like the LZ A2/A3/A4/A5 the SKC-CNT1 is tuned by the same tuner LaoZhong.
SKC-CNT1 uses 10mm carbon nanotube (CNT) diaphragm high dynamic drive unit, the sound is so amazing, which is a pleasure!

Are you able to give a little more detail regarding the sound?

What genres work well, soundstage, clarity, instrument separation, any frequencies forward or recessed, any roll off, bass texture and speed, etc?

Carbon nanotube drivers can be quite impressive, but like with everything it’s all in the tuning and execution.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018 at 4:29 PM Post #9,409 of 31,809
If I were to take a gander, the first part refers to the problem when you change the cable to wear the ie cable down, you have to switch the blue/left red/right labels. The most practical solution of course is to put those indicators in the actual cable and not on the body of the iem, that way they will always indicate the right positions. The other half I think they are talking about the MMCX connectors becoming looser with constant changing, which is an issue with a lot of them.
They have replaced the cable i think from the start of this year as the old one was turning green. I also understood they are trying to fix the loose connection issue but i don't know. They have a Facebook page as mentioned before i guess you can ask them. They replied to my questions within a day. Here is my pair bought in February with the new cable which has the L and R signs on. Also with the hybrid (silicon foam) Symbio tips. I found them a bit hard but provide excellent isolation.
20180418_211817_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018 at 4:43 PM Post #9,410 of 31,809
They have replaced the cable i think from the start of this year as the old one was turning green. I also understood they are trying to fix the loose connection issue but i don't know. They have a Facebook page as mentioned before i guess you can ask them. They replied to my questions within a day. Here is my pair bought in February with the new cable which has the L and R signs on. Also with the hybrid (silicon foam) Symbio tips. I found them a bit hard but provide excellent isolation.
I have talked to them already, and they already told me that they replaced the cable on their newer batches. Trust me, I know all about their cables, I got a T2 from their first batch and the cable turned green in a matter of weeks. The old cable also had left/right markings, that is not what I was referring to, but to the fact that they put red/blue indicators in the actual body of the iem, and that when you flip the cable when you want to wear it down, the red/blue indicators get inverted as a result. The easiest solution to this is to put those indicators [the red/blue pieces) in the actual cable and not on the body of the iem so this doesn't happen, and that that's what they were probably referring to (I am not contacting them over this as I already own the T2 and won't get a new one over cosmetic issues).

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #9,412 of 31,809
How long have you had your T2? Is the cable holding up for you? If was the only weak point in an otherwise great iem.

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #9,413 of 31,809
Regarding the issue with MMCX jacks… If you look at the male connector you will see a closed ring near but not touching the base of the connector. I say closed ring because that's by design. That metal ring will open slightly as you seat the connector and the ring expands to go over the corresponding ring on the female connector. When fully seated the ring will compress again and that's what keeps the connectors coupled. The very nature of a split ring that mechanically expands and contracts means that eventually the ring will stop closing as securely. Quality, material, adherence to the spec, etc will effect how long the connector works well.

The design has a bit of a saving grace in that it is possible to carefully squeeze a ring that no longer closes properly tight with pliers or similar tools so that it will operate again but it will not equal the performance of a newly built one.

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:31 PM Post #9,414 of 31,809
Today i reveived these.
IMG_20180418_121728.jpg
You Will never see a package like this in KZ...

So far, so good. In one or two days i'll share some words. If anyone has any question related to any iem's i have(see my signature). I can try to Tell something - or Tell that i can't help :)

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #9,416 of 31,809
Which are those, based on design they look interesting.

Uissi CM5. If you search for, you Will find plenty of information here in head-fi. In Amazon us they can be Found for as cheap as 13$.

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:00 PM Post #9,418 of 31,809
Apr 18, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #9,419 of 31,809
How long have you had your T2? Is the cable holding up for you? If was the only weak point in an otherwise great iem.
Have them since early February the cable is great no complaints there. Have some fit issues and trying different tips from day one as i like them a lot. Silicon wide bores work but makes them a bit bright for my taste.

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #9,420 of 31,809
Today i reveived these.

You Will never see a package like this in KZ...

So far, so good. In one or two days i'll share some words. If anyone has any question related to any iem's i have(see my signature). I can try to Tell something - or Tell that i can't help :)

Nice!

Are those the L or S body version?

Be sure to try some KZ Starline tips, as the stock tips are rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back