CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 21, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #7,966 of 31,831
Kz zs10 is up for presale, with coupon code u can get half the price.

2018 Newest KZ ZS10 Earphone hybird 4BA With Dynamic 10 Drivers HIFI headphones With Original package (Pre-sale)
http://s.aliexpress.com/rm6bIbme?fromSns=Copy to clipboard

Thanks bro.

Well the pic shows a better cable.
Well expect a better sounds and no crossover dips( zsr I mean to say )

Mar 21, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #7,967 of 31,831
Kz zs10 is up for presale, with coupon code u can get half the price.

2018 Newest KZ ZS10 Earphone hybird 4BA With Dynamic 10 Drivers HIFI headphones With Original package (Pre-sale)
http://s.aliexpress.com/rm6bIbme?fromSns=Copy to clipboard
I keep away from this seller as they have a habit of offering items that are not in stock and let thing go past the limit date

Mar 21, 2018 at 7:50 AM Post #7,969 of 31,831
I'd wait for other sellers, probably a few days away - might offer better prices.

i might do that as well
Thanks bro.

Well the pic shows a better cable.
Well expect a better sounds and no crossover dips( zsr I mean to say )

i hope those huge PCB on the back is not just for show
I keep away from this seller as they have a habit of offering items that are not in stock and let thing go past the limit date

i'm not worry, as platinum member get instant refund.

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:28 AM Post #7,972 of 31,831
So it's 2018, are the BT Chinese iem bad or there are some jewels? A sort of KZ in BT :)

I've not seen a worthwhile BT Chinese IEM mentioned for a long time, if at all.

You can get a lot of Chinese IEMs with a Bluetooth cable though, including KZ ZST/ZSR, Trn v20 etc ...

It really depends if you wanna risk $10 or whatever trying a Bluetooth cable. Why not I guess.

I will probably eventually get a Bluetooth cable for my v20 as I'm liking them A LOT already!

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #7,973 of 31,831
Creative aurvana trio......

Kills everything. TFZ king pro, iBasso it03

Triple driver with bio cellulose dynamic and magnesium alloy moving part in tweeter BA

149USD

Well to me, it sounded like bgvp ds1 v1 with smoother treble and more laid back mids......

Neutral and fast with whole sound relaxed but somehow resolve better and sound bigger

Mar 21, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #7,974 of 31,831
Mar 21, 2018 at 12:45 PM Post #7,975 of 31,831
I'll wait until some other sellers have the 10 posted as I think you are paying the "I want it first" tariff with that pre-order price. My bet is once units are actually in-stock, they will drop by $15 or $20 to a more steady state price like the Zs6 did.

Mar 21, 2018 at 12:48 PM Post #7,976 of 31,831
So it's 2018, are the BT Chinese iem bad or there are some jewels? A sort of KZ in BT :)

If you like an L-shaped sound, the Meizu EP52 is great. Bassheads looking for a Bluetooth IEM, look no further.

Also, the TRN Bluetooth cable is great, and can be paired with your favorite 2-pin KZ IEM.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018 at 12:57 PM Post #7,977 of 31,831
Well @Nymphonomaniac sir

I saw your review on nicehck bro.

I want to ask specific things.

1. Well how wide is soundstage
2. How deep is soundstage
3. How clear are mids
4. How smooth is treble plus airy

Answer can be compared to your TOTL IEM in your collection

Well anybody can answer this, whoever have bro

Well. . I came in this bro hype recently
It destroys shure 215 and reaches 535 level(claims)

Well, I can see it is better than zst and es3....but by how much margin..

And how is soundstage.

Well I ask is I have zst, es3 and zsr.

But I want something more relaxed and detail a little better TinAudio T1. Well resolution is good, means what I am perceiving as detail is nicely presented but not enough after a home audition of dita dream with software bass boost.

TOTL means top of the line
Hum, better or equal to triple drivers SE535, thats a very audacious statement...can't compare the BRO to them as I never heard them, just own the SE430, from what I remember they were brighter, bass was tighter but less impactfull and round, they have more details and better layering but a smaller soundstage and overall more displeasant soundsignature (I sell them back cause I did not like how they sound kinda dry and fowards).

So, the BRO now. Soundstage is quite immense and have enough air to feel deep too, layering is okay, not extraordinary tough. We have a U shaped sound signature with great bass impact even if little warm it do not feel too loose or boomy, its heavy bass with great transparency that let the mids breath enough, wich is impressive for this price range, cause I like the vocal even if little dark they still feel lively as I can confirmright now listening to Elina Duni quartet, were drum is very heavy, bass player is hearable but not very detailed, piano have good impact and sound good even when the signer is there.
I would say the BRO have a rather laid back sound but with treble peak in highs region, so we got good micro details too, but very rarely they can sound a little harsh, like snare or cymbals, but more with treble heavy tracks or bright audio source, cause I will never say the BRO are too bright at all, or fowards sounding, just a push in upper mids and highs regions.

Compared to Tinaudio T2, they have a thicker bass but less detailed, a larger soundstage but less deep, less fowards and bright mids, and about same highs but T2 have better layering and clarity, little brighter as well.

Compared to Zhiyin Z5000, the BRO have a little smaller soundstage and feel less airy, it have less sub bass, feel little brighter but have less micro details and the mids are little more recessed.

I don't own the ZST, but I think that I read some people saying the Bro and ZST are similar...I prefer the BRO to the ZSR tough, wich I find little cold sounding even if soundstage is bigger.

Mar 21, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #7,978 of 31,831
Hum, better or equal to triple drivers SE535, thats a very audacious statement...can't compare the BRO to them as I never heard them, just own the SE430, from what I remember they were brighter, bass was tighter but less impactfull and round, they have more details and better layering but a smaller soundstage and overall more displeasant soundsignature (I sell them back cause I did not like how they sound kinda dry and fowards).

So, the BRO now. Soundstage is quite immense and have enough air to feel deep too, layering is okay, not extraordinary tough. We have a U shaped sound signature with great bass impact even if little warm it do not feel too loose or boomy, its heavy bass with great transparency that let the mids breath enough, wich is impressive for this price range, cause I like the vocal even if little dark they still feel lively as I can confirmright now listening to Elina Duni quartet, were drum is very heavy, bass player is hearable but not very detailed, piano have good impact and sound good even when the signer is there.
I would say the BRO have a rather laid back sound but with treble peak in highs region, so we got good micro details too, but very rarely they can sound a little harsh, like snare or cymbals, but more with treble heavy tracks or bright audio source, cause I will never say the BRO are too bright at all, or fowards sounding, just a push in upper mids and highs regions.

Compared to Tinaudio T2, they have a thicker bass but less detailed, a larger soundstage but less deep, less fowards and bright mids, and about same highs but T2 have better layering and clarity, little brighter as well.

Compared to Zhiyin Z5000, the BRO have a little smaller soundstage and feel less airy, it have less sub bass, feel little brighter but have less micro details and the mids are little more recessed.

I don't own the ZST, but I think that I read some people saying the Bro and ZST are similar...I prefer the BRO to the ZSR tough, wich I find little cold sounding even if soundstage is bigger.[/QUOT

Well thanks bro.

I want to ask something.. A little technical but I need your imagination power.

If I add MandarinE symbio W tips. I will get increased Bass response with less roll off on sub Bass(due to very high isolation). And if I then I tame that bass back to the form when i used ordinary tips with EQ.

Well symbio tips isolate like hell so we get increased bass response overall, linearly clean mids with black background and airy treble(wide bore).

How fast can the bass get plus if I use custom cable, how will it affect the sound.

I want to ask how can I improve this IEM. If It can be improved then I am 500% buying these for me

Mar 21, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #7,979 of 31,831
Wich code ?

ask the seller, he got 200 coupon at disposal. idk how many of those left unclaimed.

Screenshot_10.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018 at 3:54 PM Post #7,980 of 31,831
OH MY OH MY OH MY!
HTB1sVTxeY1YBuNjSszeq6yblFXaZ.jpg

KZ ZS10 will be release MARCH 30 and isnow on presale here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...507.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.2c3964f7s84bwu

This is ultimately exciting even if (logically) this is the most expensive KZ iem yet. It cost around 65$ usd. But for a 5 drivers iem it can still be a BIG bargain!! Cable look of better quality, wich is much appreciate at this more serious price. I don't think I will be able to abstein myself from buying this ZS10....i'm even more excited about them than when ZS5 was release.

As well, Hotfi shop will sell the ZHIYIN Z5000 for 35$ for Aliexpress Anniversary sale. Hum. This is tooooo gooooood to be true!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back