CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 18, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #6,106 of 31,831
That driver is from bellsing. Dual BA, probably 30017 which is super bright. Bellsing products are mostly copy of the same series as Knowles. In fact many chinese brand iems uses this bellsing driver.

For the kinera h3, it's very V shape sounding. There's some resemblance to the trnv10 in signature so probably why you didn't find a liking to its sound. I couldn't listen to h3 for long too because of the fatuguing treble. But h3 is still much better as in there's no unbearable sibilance and there's real body and texture in the bass drpartment, really really good bass.

Wow, that is for sure a very welcome intervention thanks! I like to know the TRUTH hehe Bellsing tell me something but its late here....euh, Knowels I know for sure tough, hit ro miss game depend on how tis use....got a 6BA full of badly tuned Knowles so. Brigh enh, what the idea to put bright driver that near of eardrums is non sens really, sometime, i'm confuse about who invent IEM in china....like, if they really test them seriously OUT of a engineering screen.

There you go big 6 is a big b finally, I think your right bro:
6923357.jpg

TB2v4catxtmpuFjSZFqXXbHFpXa_!!2109945088.jpg

And for Kinera....yeah.....really try to like them. If it was a fun V shape I will use them more....is a really confuse V-W shape IMO and a dry one too.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 12:03 AM Post #6,107 of 31,831
I liked the dzat df-10s, but my pair's left side stopped working after a week.

Trying to get a refund/replacement, but it seems it will be tricky. Was offered $5.

What???????
Whos the seller?

EDIT: Was thinking you talk about DT-10...still, if it new product and stop working after a week, its a WHAT?????? too, but less intense lol make a video about this and share it so it can be proove one side don,t work and you should have full refund. Good luck!

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 12:14 AM Post #6,108 of 31,831

Don't look like to be from KZ....can't read well but there a big 6 on it....

Yeah...about sound, its not a very pleasant one, with D3 cymbals are ultra metallic and splashy. For now I take a break of those and I plug the Kinera H3 on the nice cable but Kinera too aren't really nice sounding so I think I will go back to my Z5000 now.

That is the logo for Bellsing/Estron.

Bellsing.jpg

There's some good information about them (and other BA manufacturers here):

Bellsing info is at the 1st link.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 12:23 AM Post #6,109 of 31,831
That is the logo for Bellsing/Estron.

There's some good information about them (and other BA manufacturers here):

Bellsing info is at the 1st link.

Thanks again ''Slater-cyclopedia'', you are a real source of knowledge and again ,I will read this article....but not tonigh. Drink too much good fancy beers, like the 500ml L'assoiffé Triple Belgian (9.2%)...Quebec have so much talent in microbrewery that its quite dangerous!
I'm not against Bellsing, its all about implementation, and a company that make accessible BA driver for cheap can be very usefull.
But, as you are the headfi encyclopedia....if you can share or find more info about tesla technology IEM driver it can be very nice, just find little article abut beyerdynamic but nothing very detailed....

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:28 AM Post #6,110 of 31,831
What???????
Whos the seller?

EDIT: Was thinking you talk about DT-10...still, if it new product and stop working after a week, its a WHAT?????? too, but less intense lol make a video about this and share it so it can be proove one side don,t work and you should have full refund. Good luck!
The name of the store Rhymes with moopeasy

I just submitted a video showing only one side worked. Hope they do the right thing!

They shipped quickly and everything else was perfect :/

Jan 19, 2018 at 5:54 AM Post #6,111 of 31,831
Hey man, where do you find info about tesla force of the magnet?
Really feel it lack info about exact driver component and just get very elusive answer from 2 sellers....
Perhaps it right in chinese somewhere....can't find.

If you can copy paste complete specs info about Z5000 it will be very appreciate!

PS: I'm VERY curious about a comparaison too of IT01 & 5000!

Hey bro,

I found the info for the z5000's on the Nicehk Ali page. The IT01's specs were pulled from PenonAudio. Of course theres always the possibility of exaggerated marketing however many members here have unanimously concurred with your affection for the Z5000 so they must be special and a true bargain, too. Thank you for sharing your experience with 'em.

Check the item description section and look for a bolded Tesla Technology Introduction
Z5000 https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32738712329.html

IT01 https://penonaudio.com/ibasso-it01.html

Good thing we can trqck that theres 2,000+ combined Z5000s shown in stock across both vendors, I shall wait for a comparison to the IT01 because the included iBasso cable and accs are pretty nice. I dont need both if they're not too dissimilar.

Jan 19, 2018 at 8:48 AM Post #6,112 of 31,831
Oh right, I remember reading about it

I was mainly asking just to see whether microphonics would be an issue, or if it was just “worse” than an mmcx cable w/o

Since I wear most all of my earphone & earbud cables over-the-ear, I don't really notice much of an issue with microphonics - whether they have Mic & Volume Controls, or not.

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #6,113 of 31,831
So I make a first 1-10$ best IEM Poll, check it out!

Every 2 weeks I will make a new one and keep result in first post of this thread, think it can be very interesting!

here on Headfi we cannot create more than one Poll so I need to use this Doodle thing!

Anybody can vote, even Headfi guest that do not have account here.

https://doodle.com/poll/wsm8f6sb6tw3rw4s

Capture d’écran (79).png

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:32 AM Post #6,114 of 31,831
I have only heard one of them. It's hard to do a fair boting without having heard them all, so I will not participate.

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:33 AM Post #6,115 of 31,831
So I make a first 1-10$ best IEM Poll, check it out!

Every 2 weeks I will make a new one and keep result in first post of this thread, think it can be very interesting!

here on Headfi we cannot create more than one Poll so I need to use this Doodle thing!

Anybody can vote, even Headfi guest that do not have account here.

https://doodle.com/poll/wsm8f6sb6tw3rw4s

Obviously this will be "What is the best sounding IEM that you've heard". It will probably end up being a popularity contest between KZ models, which is certainly still interesting.

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #6,116 of 31,831
Hey bro,

I found the info for the z5000's on the Nicehk Ali page. The IT01's specs were pulled from PenonAudio. Of course theres always the possibility of exaggerated marketing however many members here have unanimously concurred with your affection for the Z5000 so they must be special and a true bargain, too. Thank you for sharing your experience with 'em.

Check the item description section and look for a bolded Tesla Technology Introduction
Z5000 https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32738712329.html

IT01 https://penonaudio.com/ibasso-it01.html

Good thing we can trqck that theres 2,000+ combined Z5000s shown in stock across both vendors, I shall wait for a comparison to the IT01 because the included iBasso cable and accs are pretty nice. I dont need both if they're not too dissimilar.

Oh, I must be blind then....now I see it ahah!

''1. From scratch designed transducers based on a neodymium ring magnet with optimized magnetic field profile which ensures that the interior of the transducer creates a stronger magnetic field (1.2 Tesla - A measurement of the magnetic flux density - in previous models, the magnetic field has a strength <0.65 Tesla).
2. This allows the coil run very sophisticated and yet a high efficiency (ratio of actual output power and power supplied) can be achieved.

3.The membrane, consisting of a 3-layer "compound foil", resulting in a highly accurate frequency response and guarantees in connection with the magnet an extremely transparent and distortion-free sound.
''

Hum....by googling compound foil first thing appear is Beyerdynamic T5P where this info look like to have been take for a copy paste for Z5000.....hum, this will not help me to feel I find exact factual info! Anyway, this is just to be sure it use tesla magnet, even if my ears are so intrigue by the sound performance that I feel it is. Look like it will stay a mystery.

About T01:
Approaching 1 tesla

Special small high-energy magnets, near 1 Tesla's magnetic flux to 5um ultra-thin diaphragm has a greater driving energy and rebound characteristics, bringing more detail and dynamic performance than the normal dynamic driver.

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:50 AM Post #6,117 of 31,831
I have only heard one of them. It's hard to do a fair boting without having heard them all, so I will not participate.

Yeah.....don't know how to create perfect Poll without feeling like a fool.
No possible way and everytime I see Poll I see complaint (earbuds anonymous is a good example). I see this as a ''barometer'' but its impossible that everybody own all IEM in Poll even if it was a 5 IEM one, so perhaps all of this is vain. Hum....finally I will think again for a ''better'' one, but not sure I will find the exact commun ground of whole humanity:frowning2:

Jan 19, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #6,118 of 31,831
Yeah.....don't know how to create perfect Poll without feeling like a fool.
There is a problem with any self selecting (ie one volunteers to take the poll) that it can become a poll on visibility. That is just a measure of what the most recognized choice is.

That said you can't really get around the issue as long as you're limited to having the poll being answered by those who choose to. I've seen ones where the poll has the ability for anyone to add additional choices to those originally given as a way to help fix the problem but it really doesn't change the underlying problem.

About the only way to get what you're looking for is to instead gather data and do a statistical analysis on it. You could then make statements like of the people who have heard both the xxx and yyy zz% prefer the xxx over the yyy. Lots more effort required here but the results can be more useful. I'm not aware of any generic readily available online solution to do this gathering though, sorry :slight_frown:

So guess I'm saying just do your poll and don't worry about it too much. The results will still be interesting.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 3:21 PM Post #6,119 of 31,831
I think that this was the Question mark item on NiceHCK, a single BA MMCX IEM, looks really gorgeous to me. Here is the link.
I have a weakness towards single BA IEMs and I am in love with this one when it comes to looks.
Also nice to see how NiceHCK is starting to develop as a brand, similar to Penon - I am all for it as it appears that all of their products are interesting and competitive.

HTB1PWLBnlTH8KJjy0Fiq6ARsXXae.jpg

UTB8KaQCstoSdeJk43Owq6ya4XXa4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back