BEST Sub-100$ CHINESE EARPHONES - Hidden Gems, Best deals and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. HungryPanda
    Tinaudio T2 if you like smooth treble and beautiful mids

CoiL and maxxevv like this.
  2. snip3r77
    If one makes 2 separate purchase, can he use the $6 coupon twice?

3. xanlamin
    So the treble is not bright?

4. MoshiMoshi
    What $6 coupon? Trying to get the best deal on a Tinaudio T2 tomorrow.

5. HungryPanda
    The treble is good not over bright

xanlamin likes this.
  6. xanlamin
    Thks, would u say it's sparkly bright?

7. HungryPanda
    No just right imo

xanlamin likes this.
  8. Starway
    Identical housing spotted. Guess which is the $299 Astrotec AX60 and which is the $49.90 Tinaudio T2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Metalmacher
    How would you say they compare with the FAD E3000?

10. Selenium
    The vent is in a different spot!

11. Happy Hacking
    Hi Panda, any comment on the differences between tinaudio t2 and svara reds? I much prefer the svara in terms of design and feel that it will be a much better fit for my ears but cannot find any reviews on them. Are they on par in terms of sound quality?

12. VonBoedfeld
    Hi,

I have just ordered the following from Ali (NiceHCK):

- MEMT X5
    - Toneking Nine Tails

Togehter for 103$

I will give you my impressions as soon as they arrive.

crabdog likes this.
  13. bsoplinger
    Out of curiosity for those who've heard a number of the better sounding earphones from this thread what would be the 1 item to buy at the 11.11 sale price? The 1more triple? ToneKing Nine Tails? Tin Audio T2? There are quite a few choices. I'm looking for something that goes nice and deep in the bass and sub bass region but not headbanger like, guess that's bass head now, and a pleasant, forward midrange and soundstage would be a plus. In a way wish there was an equivalent under $200 thread because I've noticed a number of promising earphones mentioned in the $120-$150 range but all in different threads.

14. Vin$ent
    What's the difference between the two Tin Audio T2 options in NiceHCK store? Cheaper one comes without the cable?

15. bsoplinger
    I noticed that myself when I was looking at prices. Perhaps one has a microphone in the cable and the other doesn't? I couldn't see a difference between the descriptions either.