CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 7, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #4,336 of 31,809
So, I know they are little old but wonder if their still excellent in regard in other 100-150$ iem.
Talk about the TONEKING TK12S. At 11/11 they will be about 70$.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/N1-...id=3d696ec5-950b-49d2-a3d7-618910b369a9&tpp=1

As I search best SOUND VALUE for 75-100$ at ALISALE. Is this the an excellent no regret buy? Bass look nice from review, im afraid of mids to be thin or ZS5 like, wich isnt bad, just not magnificent.

Nov 7, 2017 at 12:06 PM Post #4,337 of 31,809
Sorry i mistyped the code.
Its GBGGK40

Hum...now it write ''this code is not for this product''.
Have you been able to have the 16$ price with it and if so can you make a screenshot of it???

Thanks!

Nov 7, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #4,338 of 31,809
If you buy through the mobile app you get a bit lower prices. Actually, if you havyn't used the mobile app before you get a whole bunch of coupons, which can get the price lower. You can also use Ali select coupons, which can be easily obtained by playing the stupid coin games on the app or in the browser version (there are different games, which double your daily chance). On NICEHCK store you can get $8 off with four $2 select coupons. Add to that the aliexpress coupons you get from the mobile app, either as first-time user or playing the stupid shout game, which can be easily bypassed by putting you phone next to a loudspeaker, which will give you $3 more discount unless you get a bigger one as a first time user of the app. Also you can add to that a store coupon you can get on by click on it at the home page of the seller - NiceHCK gives a $5 store coupon for purchases over $89. So you can get at least $16 off of an iem, which is 97 bucks on 11.11 through their mobile app or like 81 bucks. Same goes for the toneking nine tail

Yeah, I've had several gr07s but haven't heard the xe800. And I already said to not consider the magaosi - for me its sound is worth 50-60 bucks tops, so no giant killer. And bare in mind that just because a "connoisseur" says something is a giant killer doesn't mean it actually is. Point in case is exactly the magaosi k3 pro, which was no one despite all the hype.

Don't forget to message the seller and ask for an additional discount. Sometimes, particularly if you're a repeat customer, they'll knock a bit off.

Nov 7, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #4,339 of 31,809
I'm wondering to get a E-mi Ci880 in 11.11 for 18$, since zs6 are more expensive and i'm skipping zs5. Anyone here has something to tell ? Impressions, comparisions etc, or are willing to grab one... People have been very positive about these, but we have so much little information, besides @Vidal review, and @B9Scrambler little comparision with tin audio t2, in the review of t2. A fr graph would be awesome. 18$ seems like a good deal for them.
The EMI are quite nice sounding, at least on par with the zs6 perhaps you get a touch better bass clarity with the kz. A u shaped sound that's energetic at both ends but doesn't really swamp the mids. Easy to recommend for $18.

Nov 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #4,340 of 31,809
Here you go!
Only seems to work on the grey without mic.
upload_2017-11-7_18-48-42.png

Nov 7, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #4,341 of 31,809
Thats nice of you, never see these and must admit if there price stick at 30$ afer alisale perhaps there a potential there, construction look fine by what I see (even if computer image stuff). And especially form factor, wich look very small, so perhaps its a good sleep IEM, cause I search one even if the Musicmaker TW1 are far from being bad, their a little too long and when sleep on your ears it push just a little....I think musimaker make another micro model wich I can't remember. Here in big city where your surrended by dogs, car, people and crying kids, sleeping buds are a MUST!

Go for the AK Audio Light T2. They're puny and perfect for sleeping.

Nov 7, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #4,342 of 31,809
Go for the AK Audio Light T2. They're puny and perfect for sleeping.
That Was EXACTLY the one I search, have the image in my mind.....and
there you go:
Capture d’écran (44).png

:weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

Nov 7, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #4,343 of 31,809
Here you go!
Only seems to work on the grey without mic.

Well, thats better thanks.
It work and I order a pair.

Cheers!

Nov 7, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #4,344 of 31,809
So, I know they are little old but wonder if their still excellent in regard in other 100-150$ iem.
Talk about the TONEKING TK12S. At 11/11 they will be about 70$.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/N1-...id=3d696ec5-950b-49d2-a3d7-618910b369a9&tpp=1

As I search best SOUND VALUE for 75-100$ at ALISALE. Is this the an excellent no regret buy? Bass look nice from review, im afraid of mids to be thin or ZS5 like, wich isnt bad, just not magnificent.
the tk12 is excellent--nothing thin about the mids

Nov 7, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #4,345 of 31,809
the tk12 is excellent--nothing thin about the mids
Big thanks...The S version with detachable cable is the same right?
I like the fact it all metal too, for durability. Wonder about soundstage, is it wide and 3D like or more front tapestry like?

And are they better than Magaosi PRO or Simgot bass (wich I dont like the fact its nto detachle cable)?

yeah, lot of question....I hesitate between buying these or 3 different 50-60$ discounted pairs like the Tinaudio T2 etc

Nov 7, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #4,346 of 31,809
Big thanks...The S version with detachable cable is the same right?
I like the fact it all metal too, for durability. Wonder about soundstage, is it wide and 3D like or more front tapestry like?

And are they better than Magaosi PRO or Simgot bass (wich I dont like the fact its nto detachle cable)?

yeah, lot of question....I hesitate between buying these or 3 different 50-60$ discounted pairs like the Tinaudio T2 etc
i hear the tk12 (to my knowledge the 12s is same w/detachable cable) as very expansive and 3d sounding--it's more aggressive and forward that the magaosi or simgot and may be more suitable for heavy genres, though i can't say it's better--you can read my reviews on vidal's site.

Nov 7, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #4,347 of 31,809
About ALI sale....so much interesting stuff....but were so sicko here on Headfi....i'm obsess as well with DAC and AMP different soundsignature and AK4490 very intrigue me, Walnut V3 was interesting but quality issue hold me back. Now, I look the Hifi college AK4490 dac-amp without case for 35$ instead of 120$ (11/11 price) Xduoo X10. I know these What stuff can be supreme bargain as I buy a 18$ dual TDA1305T phillip dac that blow my mind for the absurd price and easy usb working without driver and analogue soundsignature. SO, I suggest my small budget buddies with bad or mediocre soundcard to look this out, just writing it here to open ya mind, not to begin a thread in a thread. It's a little risky tough....but well, if you can get a ES9028 working usb dac for like 20-40$ to enjoy soundsignature of a Fiio X7....I think its a blessin for the one that can't afford it (like me, but even more like people from India etc).

Be wise my fellow Headfier, were in a new audio world, between DIY and Chifi, some real real treasures wait for your ears!!

Nov 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #4,348 of 31,809
a
About ALI sale....so much interesting stuff....but were so sicko here on Headfi....i'm obsess as well with DAC and AMP different soundsignature and AK4490 very intrigue me, Walnut V3 was interesting but quality issue hold me back. Now, I look the Hifi college AK4490 dac-amp without case for 35$ instead of 120$ (11/11 price) Xduoo X10. I know these What stuff can be supreme bargain as I buy a 18$ dual TDA1305T phillip dac that blow my mind for the absurd price and easy usb working without driver and analogue soundsignature. SO, I suggest my small budget buddies with bad or mediocre soundcard to look this out, just writing it here to open ya mind, not to begin a thread in a thread. It's a little risky tough....but well, if you can get a ES9028 working usb dac for like 20-40$ to enjoy soundsignature of a Fiio X7....I think its a blessin for the one that can't afford it (like me, but even more like people from India etc).

Be wise my fellow Headfier, were in a new audio world, between DIY and Chifi, some real real treasures wait for your ears!!
Can you please share link to hifi college 4490 dac ?

Nov 7, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #4,349 of 31,809
That Was EXACTLY the one I search, have the image in my mind.....and
there you go:

:weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

I've got the AK Audio Light (2016), and while they sound OK, one thing I can say about them -

Be Aware that their Nozzle is very large in diameter, so replacement eartips are hard to find (I haven't found any extended length tips that will fit), and they may not go very deep in your ears without irritation, which can cause them to slip out while sleeping.

I've found that the MEMT X5 to be a better small size earphone, that's comfortable to use while sleeping.
Flat-style earphones, like the Kinera BD005, Tennmak Pro, and Rose Aurora (same shell as BD005) are also more comfortable for sleeping than the AK Audio Light.

Nov 7, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #4,350 of 31,809
Careful with the TIN audio T515, you might have read the gold version sounds wonky so it could be a fake or have an unmentioned change. The newer gold version also seems to be missing the text. I want one of those too, the FR is one of the best balance Ive seen in chifi yet.

I see the Bosshifi B3 is going for $27.50 on 11.11 and I found an aliexpress payment method that suits so ive added those to my cart. I saw the FR and it is midcentric which should be good for classical indeed.

I've purchased too many Vshaped iems... I'm interested in something flat, has a vast soundstage, opposite of a wall of sound being thrown at you. The 30 and 300hz responses look like actual square waves. Something you could use in the studio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back