CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
May 25, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #2,641 of 31,831
Exactly right NDrew , thank you ... and sorry if I made you confuse about topic my friend nymphonomaniac... ^^
Oh. Okay, sorry, i'm confuse in nature so it does not help, well, will think about this but perhaps the **** XBA 6in1 are really the one with deepest and must beautifull bass of my whole collection, can't talk enough about the bass, wich is not a messy one, and have so much impact and natural layering of low sub and mid bass, I don't use the memory foam tips cause it was making sounding tiner the ****.

About comfort, they are incredible comfortable and can be wear with cable over ear or not, it do not affect comfort or sound and because cable do not really touch your head it do not create microphonic noise. Isolation is average, not like custom with resin shell wich isolate complextly from outside noise, but as you insert deeply this earphone it do block noise more than small iem.

They are not very big but quite...long earphone, with a strange form factor that make them very easy to fit, no struggling to get a good seal, fast and easy!
P5250300.JPG P5250297.JPG

May 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #2,642 of 31,831
How about comfort and isolation? Anyway, a comparison between these new **** 6 in 1 and the zs5 is a must :)

Yes, I was thinking about this, ZS5 is on the go too and be sure a comparaison will be done for sure:wink:

May 25, 2017 at 11:49 AM Post #2,643 of 31,831
how is 6in1 vs your other higher end iem's.

May 25, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #2,644 of 31,831
how is 6in1 vs your other higher end iem's.

Hum, compared to **** 4in1: they are more balanced and warm, have deeper bass with better resolution, and softer highs. Big upgrade I would say, as they are way more comfortable (lighter too).

Compared to PMV A01 MK2 (3 drivers iem of about same price): Less airy but way more natural and smooth to the ears, more bassy (wich lack in the PMV), better mids but less chirurgical with microdetails, PMV are quite bright to the point of being harsh. PMV are easier to drive too.

Compared to Xiaomi Pro (2DD+1BA drivers): More detailed sounding, about same soundstage, more textured and balanced sound, better bass resolution (both are bassy), less dark and more musical (highs peaks can happen with Xiaomi).

That's it for now!

May 25, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #2,645 of 31,831
aha, thanks for comparassion, seems this 6in1 and zs5 are both between urbanfun and the k3. hope I don't regret buying the expensive a4 only to be topped by 1/5th price of these new iems lol.

May 26, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #2,646 of 31,831
I bought the WRZ X6 on ali. Incredible value for 5$. Great bass response with some sub bass. The mids are clear, detailed and precise. The Highs are not the best I've ever heard but for that price you can't get everything. Built quality is good for a iem in this price range, they are well designed, they fit perfectly in my ears with good isolation, and although these are sport iem you can also wear them like normal iem. The cable is also of good quality but don't get straight that easily, they have memory effect. They also have a remote with volume control. Very practical. Does anyone own this WRZ X6? What is your opinion? IMHO it is a true bang for your buck!

Last edited:
May 27, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #2,648 of 31,831
I bought the WRZ X6 on ali. Incredible value for 5$. Great bass response with some sub bass. The mids are clear, detailed and precise. The Highs are not the best I've ever heard but for that price you can't get everything. Built quality is good for a iem in this price range, they are well designed, they fit perfectly in my ears with good isolation, and although these are sport iem you can also wear them like normal iem. The cable is also of good quality but don't get straight that easily, they have memory effect. They also have a remote with volume control. Very practical. Does anyone own this WRZ X6? What is your opinion? IMHO it is a true bang for your buck!

I thought they were pretty crap if I'm honest, even at that low price there are better options.

May 28, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #2,651 of 31,831
is the **** 6in1 a bassy earphone? i thini in terms of design and comfort its way bettrr than kz5
Yeah,they are bassy, they have the boomy too, not a out of control one, like, you got the kick and the sub bass well presented and layered. And I just discover yesterday that the better tip to use is the foam one, really clear the sound, open up soundstage and instrument separation, that or the burnin begin to improve a already very good sound. I'm still really impress by the XDA 6in1!! Use them with Xduoo X3 right now, good sinergy! I don't wear it over ear and they are very comfortable, don't know about ZS5 but form factor is very different, custom looking iem can be a plus (**** UE) or a drawback (KZ ZS3 that do not fit well for my ears).

May 28, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #2,654 of 31,831
Between QKZ DM300 VS MEMT X5
Which one better friends?
Personally i did not like the QKZ I try, and the MEMT X5 got extremely good review from Audiobudget,wich is surely a good bet (I trust this guy).
Perhaps I will try them someday, as they look very small....but I already have the super Musicmaker TW1 for sleep and really love them.

https://www.audiobudget.com/product/MEMT/X5

May 28, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #2,655 of 31,831
Crap? Sure your ears expect a lot from something that costs 5$. However which are those better options for the same price?

That's because I've tested earphones that are better at that price, top of my head all these are better and similar in price, some less: -

KZ ED2
KZ EDSE
Kubite T-001M
JBMMJ 8500
KZ HDS3
BYZ K62
KZ ATR
Fonge T01
UiiSii HM7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back