CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
May 21, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #2,626 of 31,831
ZS5 with gold cable on my Galaxy S8 phone...

Rumble is strong.

It sounds 3D. Its gave me the feel like there's a sub-woofer in front of me.

WHAT!!!! You have the ZS5!
Tell me more sound impressions please, is it very detailed? What about Instrument separation and soundstage?
What kind of soundsignature are they...bright, warm, cold, analytic????
Did they sound balanced and perform well with ALL type of music???

May 21, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #2,627 of 31,831
Hi there, well, for bass lover Tennmak Piano and Dulcimer are quite good and warmish, listening to new Jlin album it rumble well!

For even better resolution and bassy earphone there are these wich we can find different version, I prefer construction of them over the Dodocool Hybrid wich have the same excellent drivers but are poorly glued and have cheaper cable, this one are extremely good sounding for the price, like Urbanfun for basshead:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...32805670608.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.hN9COM

Rockzircon are great too but vocals are less good than with the FAAEL Wooden Hybrid....wich still are kind of best kept secret.
Wow ... thank you so much for your kind and best advice ... have so many pretty good earphones here ! And keep reading all 175 pages . A lot of opinions and lot of knowledge.. anyway thank you again for you and all guys here ..

May 23, 2017 at 10:21 PM Post #2,628 of 31,831
Oulala.

Just receive the **** XBA 6in1 (thank for ultrafast shipping by great DD-Audio store) and even if my expectation was quite BIG, well, NOT DECEIVED at all.

Make less than 10 minutes that I listen, soundstage is quite immense and bass crave ULTRA deep, sub is there, clear and well rendered, we can say soundsignature is a V shape with mid bump, vocal aren't in first seat but with great resolution, higs are very sparkling and precious and oh so delicious, gentle and very detailed at the same time, they are not agressive sounding at all even if I use the Ibasso DX90 with them, I think they need good amping, way more than the bright and chirurgical PMV A01 MK2. For a 3 drivers iem I find them very well calibrate, feel natural sounding not cold, more analogue with a HD fonction on it hehe

Will share pictures and more impressions tomorrow, now I just want to cherrish this sacred moment.

May 23, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #2,629 of 31,831
Oulala.

Just receive the **** XBA 6in1 (thank for ultrafast shipping by great DD-Audio store) and even if my expectation was quite BIG, well, NOT DECEIVED at all.

Make less than 10 minutes that I listen, soundstage is quite immense and bass crave ULTRA deep, sub is there, clear and well rendered, we can say soundsignature is a V shape with mid bump, vocal aren't in first seat but with great resolution, higs are very sparkling and precious and oh so delicious, gentle and very detailed at the same time, they are not agressive sounding at all even if I use the Ibasso DX90 with them, I think they need good amping, way more than the bright and chirurgical PMV A01 MK2. For a 3 drivers iem I find them very well calibrate, feel natural sounding not cold, more analogue with a HD fonction on it hehe

Will share pictures and more impressions tomorrow, now I just want to cherrish this sacred moment.
Thanks a lot for sharing friend . could You share about your opinion in each style of earphones.. what the best
Deepest bass :
Sweetest :
Widest:
Warmest:
Biggest Sound:
Clarity:
Balanced:
And invite all of us to share your value opinion for others ... thank you so much

May 24, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #2,633 of 31,831
You mean inverse V shape?
V shape with present well resolute medium frequencies, boosted bass that does not bleed in mids, extended highs that do not feel harsh, natural sounding with a little dose of steroid!

May 24, 2017 at 10:59 PM Post #2,634 of 31,831
Some pics of my good friend **** Xba 6in1. XBA really like his best mate Ibasso DX90! Silver cable isn't really an upgrade, just a looker hehe

P5240293.JPG

Attachments

• P5240294.JPG
    P5240294.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
May 24, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #2,635 of 31,831
Okay, i'll try to help you with this kind of description, as a french, I understand langage frontier:wink:

Deepest bass :Go deep, very deep, sub bass is discernable in some music I could not heard before, have very good texture and rumble, beefy bass, thick and authoritative, I would even dare to say BASSHEAD!!
Sweetest : They are sweet and warm sounding, with gentle vocal, mid frequencies are more bright wich permit to have a good clarity and texture to it.
Widest:Soundstage is wide but not the must wide, not airy type, more frontal, like a immense tapestry to admire with the ears.
Warmest: Yes, warm earphone, but detailed and very detailed.
Biggest Sound:Bass is the real deal with these, bass that make shine musicality of whole sound spectrum.
Clarity: Very clear but not bright and with good instruments separation that don't feel chirurgical.
Balanced: Beautifully balanced, feel natural with a little magical with the bass, feel like a perfect single dynamic driver and not that you have 3 drivers struggling to make a balanced sound.

May 24, 2017 at 11:34 PM Post #2,636 of 31,831
Okay, i'll try to help you with this kind of description, as a french, I understand langage frontier:wink:

Deepest bass :Go deep, very deep, sub bass is discernable in some music I could not heard before, have very good texture and rumble, beefy bass, thick and authoritative, I would even dare to say BASSHEAD!!
Sweetest : They are sweet and warm sounding, with gentle vocal, mid frequencies are more bright wich permit to have a good clarity and texture to it.
Widest:Soundstage is wide but not the must wide, not airy type, more frontal, like a immense tapestry to admire with the ears.
Warmest: Yes, warm earphone, but detailed and very detailed.
Biggest Sound:Bass is the real deal with these, bass that make shine musicality of whole sound spectrum.
Clarity: Very clear but not bright and with good instruments separation that don't feel chirurgical.
Balanced: Beautifully balanced, feel natural with a little magical with the bass, feel like a perfect single dynamic driver and not that you have 3 drivers struggling to make a balanced sound.

If I'm not mistaken, I think he meant to list the best chinese iems based on the criteria mentioned, as in which modle has the deepest bass, which model have the warmest sound, etc.

May 25, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #2,640 of 31,831
Oulala.

Awesome! Thanks for the impressions. Have been interested in these since they first appeared. Want them even more now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back