CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Apr 23, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #2,491 of 31,831
     You have evidence to support this pre-burned in statement, pretty sure it wouldn't be cost effective in mass production environment in fact a huge waste of resources. Again crap?
   Again not a fact, you're really struggling with this fact/opinion thing aren't you?

Holy rambling motherlode!  Alien control, internet conspiracies and grooming, if only you'd mentioned the illuminati and chemtrails you'd have qualified for a free deluxe tin foil hat. 

I'm still trying to figure out what we're trying to discuss right now, we already know my opinion and it's not going to change any time soon unless someone can show me otherwise. Burned in is just an umbrella term that says there are changes in the sound however slight after being warmed up, if people don't agree that it happens, it's not problem, in my opinion it does. As you already know, we're both wasting our time conversing about this. It's also one of the reasons why I don't plan on reviewing the 20+ headphones I've bought because of this website, it's a waste of time, most of the "reviews" have already been done and everyone's opinions are so different than reviews are almost meaningless, actually reviews on headphones are probably meaningless.

Apr 23, 2017 at 2:39 PM Post #2,492 of 31,831
So to return in the op it says the Remax RM600M: is great for female vocals and jazz. 

Anyone has any experience with this earphone? I do listen a lot of jazz/smooth listening stuff with female vocals especially Asian singers like Youn Sun Nah or Emi Fujita. 

Apr 23, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #2,493 of 31,831
  So to return in the op it says the Remax RM600M: is great for female vocals and jazz. 

Anyone has any experience with this earphone? I do listen a lot of jazz/smooth listening stuff with female vocals especially Asian singers like Youn Sun Nah or Emi Fujita. 

Yup! Pretty much your description is right on par with mine.
smile.gif

Remax RM-600M:  Single unit 2-way BA armature on each side. Nice soundstage and vocals and beautifully balanced with excellent details. Bass is clear with a great realistic feel, punch, and slam to them.

Apr 23, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #2,494 of 31,831

Yup! Pretty much your description is right on par with mine.
smile.gif

Remax RM-600M:  Single unit 2-way BA armature on each side. Nice soundstage and vocals and beautifully balanced with excellent details. Bass is clear with a great realistic feel, punch, and slam to them.

Thanks for the heads up seems there is a seller on the Dutch big (amazon) like platform that sells them for like 10 cents more expensive than the Aliexpress shops. Only difference being I will get them 25 april probably or 26... So no long wait. I just hope that they ain't fake but I have read the Remax are not faked a lot so I can assume it will be the good quality Remax. 

Apr 23, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #2,495 of 31,831
  Thanks for the heads up seems there is a seller on the Dutch big (amazon) like platform that sells them for like 10 cents more expensive than the Aliexpress shops. Only difference being I will get them 25 april probably or 26... So no long wait. I just hope that they ain't fake but I have read the Remax are not faked a lot so I can assume it will be the good quality Remax. 

It's pretty interesting that a search for Remax RM600M on Aliexpress comes up with nothing.

Apr 23, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #2,496 of 31,831
Anyone try these remax?

https://youtu.be/aG_BPpslHCY

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #2,499 of 31,831
  With the billions of people in China, you'd think they could find better programmers. :wink:

I can only agree with that, sometimes it's such a pain to navigate through the waters of Aliexpress... I mean I had to look ages for this Hello Kitty Scientific Calculator after seeing it once... (Don't judge I like things that have a high shock value for the people around me.) 

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #2,500 of 31,831

I can only agree with that, sometimes it's such a pain to navigate through the waters of Aliexpress... I mean I had to look ages for this Hello Kitty Scientific Calculator after seeing it once... (Don't judge I like things that have a high shock value for the people around me.) 

Add things to your Wish List - the first time you see them - because multiple searches for exactly the same terms, doesn't necessarily return exactly the same results on AliExpress...  
wink_face.gif

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #2,501 of 31,831

Add things to your Wish List - the first time you see them - because multiple searches for exactly the same terms, doesn't necessarily return exactly the same results on AliExpress...  
wink_face.gif

Thanks for the hint, it's the only gripe I have with Aliexpress besides that I find it great, though I wonder if I'll get my money back via the dispute, Aliexpress told me they'd pay it so I will wait and see. 

Apr 23, 2017 at 10:55 PM Post #2,502 of 31,831
Still listening obsessively to the PMV A-01 MK2....not to be confound with the first version....and, well, I think i'm addict, especially with my Xduoo X3. Pass trough all albums from Ametsub -a japanese electronic musician that make electro for audiophile otherwise you just get half of his music complexity.

Instrument separation, details, soundstage and imaging is out of this world! Every sound is so well placed in sound space, bass hit good too, not the boomy type but punchy and well rounded, what I like too is the resolution of sound, wich make it too much for the Ibasso DX90, every bit of sound have a weight to it. Read reviews that say it sound ''delicate'' well, for my beaten up ear it's far from it, I consider these as agressive but with elegance, very energic to a point it's hard to concentrate on anything else than music but it's what I Love now about them, music became your life for real, not elevator music for shy listener....

I found a secret Hybrid gem too, a DIY one I think call Mygeek wood earphone...so, can't really put them in the list, but well, look at the construction, wooden body and cable and supposely balanced armature...I wonder what exactly is hide inside but the sound is very clear, detailed with impressive soundstage and sub bass...buy it out of the blue cause of all the good reviews from Aliexpress people and ultra cheap price, do not regret at all this impulsive choice. Only drawback about them is microphonic noise from the cable. Wearing it over ear solve the problem. Best wooden earphones I try to date! Prefer them to TK Maple and DZAT in term of overall performance.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Professional-Headphones-3-5MM-Hi-fi-Stereo-Earphone-Noise-Isolating-fone-de-ouvido-In-Ear/32721752578.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.0X8v1w

If anybody hear this, will love to know their opinion.

Share this cause I feel it's a very very very obscur iem...

Apr 23, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #2,503 of 31,831
Hi there,
I remember you ask me how I find the **** PT15 earbud a while ago...hum, sorry for late answer but I think it's because I really don't like them!
Way way to bright and fowards, to a point I was wondering if it's not a defective one...construction is so good and detachable cable is nice, but where is they air between instruments, coming from MrZ Tomahawk and listening to this was quite a depressive experience.

How do you find them and did they need BIG amping?

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:57 AM Post #2,504 of 31,831
  Hi there,
I remember you ask me how I find the **** PT15 earbud a while ago...hum, sorry for late answer but I think it's because I really don't like them! Way way to bright and forward,

How do you find them and did they need BIG amping?

I don't like them either, I'll be staying away from metal ear buds for sure and maybe also that brand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back