CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 18, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #18,826 of 31,831
I reckon we are maybe the most honest ones. We spend our hard earned money and the speak our minds. I'd never heard of BQEYZ but I sure rate the KB100.

I understand the thought, but be careful saying things that might be taken as referring to others here as less than honest. I do get a lot of stuff free, and I paid full retail for my KB100 because I heard one and wanted it. I think that might say something too.

Jul 18, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #18,827 of 31,831
I understand the thought, but be careful saying things that might be taken as referring to others here as less than honest. I do get a lot of stuff free, and I paid full retail for my KB100 because I heard one and wanted it. I think that might say something too.

Wish I knew what you are talking about. What are you trying to say? I have no idea.

Jul 18, 2019 at 1:54 PM Post #18,828 of 31,831
I reckon we are maybe the most honest ones. We spend our hard earned money and the speak our minds. I'd never heard of BQEYZ but I sure rate the KB100.

It's easy to argue that someone that reviews an item they purchased is just trying to justify the money they spent. There is no black and white, yay or nay answer. Not everyone that reviews a sample is a shill. Not everyone that reviews something they bought is necessarily being completely honest. Same can be said for loaners and tour units. Lesson: Find someone you tend to agree with, regardless of how they procure their items, and follow them. Also find someone you tend to disagree with and follow them too. Both perspectives are equally important imo.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #18,830 of 31,831
Did BQ3 is a good Metal ''all arounder''?

Was thinking you need bright punchy iem for metal, so fast drum and snare as well as electric guitar crunch are render properly lively.

Should stop being obsess by classical and jazz and electronic for a while and go back to some intense jazz rock fusion like Elephant9 and experimental rock like Autoryno.

Even Tennmak Pro with Starlines/medium bore tips do great for heavy and trash metal. The kick just livens up. I'm not a certified metalhead but do listen to fair share of them. Agree with @BadReligionPunk about death metal bits and W shaped signature analysis. I once listened to Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark LP with KB100+Penon silver cable+Sony hybrid tips and I must say that combination was very lively as I find FOTD as a mangled album. It seems very chaotic but somewhere things just seem to fall in place.

Jul 18, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #18,831 of 31,831
I meant something more generalised but it seems some have a little paranoia. I just think the BQEYZ KB100 are a terrific IEM for under a 100$. Anyone agree?
Don't know....just ask for a free review sample after you praise them again :wink:

It make enough trustable people and diversify impressions to get me hooked to these KB100 as I really like the BQ3 sharp liquid sound.

Now, BQEYZ just need to find another brand name or put the letter of their name in another order like: ZEBYQ or ZYBEQ....hum.

Jul 18, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #18,832 of 31,831
Don't know....just ask for a free review sample after you praise them again :wink:

It make enough trustable people and diversify impressions to get me hooked to these KB100 as I really like the BQ3 sharp liquid sound.

Now, BQEYZ just need to find another brand name or put the letter of their name in another order like: ZEBYQ or ZYBEQ....hum.

Never had a free pair of IEMs or any free HiFi in my life and have no interest in getting it free. I'm purely in it for the music and couldn't give a **** for anything free. Anyone in it for other than the music would surprise me.

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #18,833 of 31,831
Never had a free pair of IEMs or any free HiFi in my life and have no interest in getting it free. I'm purely in it for the music and couldn't give a **** for anything free. Anyone in it for other than the music would surprise me.
T'was a joke....was thinking it relax the thing but do the opposite. Sorry, im not good with human, wichis why I always have IEM pluged in my ears to not listen to them.

Anyway, its true that if a reviewer recieve everything free an alarm should ring. As well, if hes an official promoter disguise as a reviewer. As well if hes always overly positive and naive. As well if he never make any choice driven by its own curiosity, wich will surely drive him to spend lotta money on audio gear like me. Man, I spent so much money, im crazy, i have DAP, DAC-AMP, vintahe solid state amps, 6 pairs of diverse speakers, 10 pairs of headphones....uncurable.
As well, If I didnt receive some audio gear for free I couldn't buy beers....I like music AND beer. So, yeah, i will not send you a free pair of IEM then.

Who want one???

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #18,834 of 31,831

Yea. I wonder if they are using the first letter of the founders names or something? Very silly name. I call em Beak Eyes.

Anyway, kc2 is very good for metal too. Just a bit bass light for me, but others like the bass fine. I'm a bit basshead though.

BQ3 is pretty good for everything. Its just a matter of fit and finding the right tips IMO.

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019 at 4:37 PM Post #18,835 of 31,831
Who jumped on the new Blon bl-03 dd, the one that was on "lucky bag"? Any impressions? Good, bad? Give us impressions.

I will receive one, i guess they will be good lookin in this brown combination:

SmartSelect_20190718-173336_AliExpress.jpg 603998962-1743392088.jpg

I have found a positive review on ali with a FR graph, seems harman-ish with a little bit more bass and more upper treble.

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:45 PM Post #18,836 of 31,831
I too have received many review samples free of charge and always mention this in reviews, but I have purchased more than I have received free. I do understand the concerns, though. Honesty is always the best policy.

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:07 PM Post #18,837 of 31,831
I meant something more generalised but it seems some have a little paranoia. I just think the BQEYZ KB100 are a terrific IEM for under a 100$. Anyone agree?
Totally agree. Especially with an upgrade cable.

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:13 PM Post #18,838 of 31,831
Totally agree. Especially with an upgrade cable.

Same as you. I have a couple of ISN 16 cables I bought and they really bring out the best from the KB100. This IEM has some of the best bass I have heard in the price range.

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #18,839 of 31,831
I receive items from a ali store, and my reviewr channel is Brazilian portuguese, the guys have no ideia if i am saying good or bad things about the store or earphones lol. There are honest reviewers, and honest vendors as well.

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #18,840 of 31,831
I still have like four KZ ATE's lying around. :D
Exactly same here, 4x ATE`s in drawer.
I wish I had money to buy 4x Kanas Pro :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back