CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 23, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #4,727 of 31,831
anyway a T51i remains more dangerous then a Tin Audiio T2
:wink:

Jesus... You must love yours t51i. So much excitement. I'm not geting it

Nov 23, 2017 at 8:57 PM Post #4,731 of 31,831
what has Jezus to do with it?
i like my T51i, as a benchmark and i m here to crush the chinese CHI FI if it's fake. You seem to have a problem with that?

Iem's are iem's, headphones are headphones, and earbuds are earbuds. I can't see How directly compare them. Maybe you should try a superlux to test against you bayers. And chi-fi it's not Just hype. Statements like "my 10 dollar kz Beats my 300$ bayerdynamic" that you are searching that misleads people. The goal of chi-fi is to offer a sound quality that years Ago Would cost +100$, at a fraction of the price, and that, chi-fi do very well. Even the 5$ earbuds monks, or the 20$ zs5, or a superlux 668b. If you want to enjoy chi-fi, just buy and listen to them, but not try to make statements like chi-fi is hype just because a 15$ iem doesn't beat a branded one of 300$. It was never meant to do that

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #4,732 of 31,831
Iem's are iem's, headphones are headphones, and earbuds are earbuds. I can't see How directly compare them. Maybe you should try a superlux to test against you bayers. And chi-fi it's not Just hype. Statements like "my 10 dollar" kz Beats my 300$ bayerdynamic that you are searching that misleads people. The goal of chi-fi is to offer a sound quality that years Ago Would cost +100$ at a fraction of the price, and that, chi-fi do very well. Event the 5$ earbuds monks, or the 20$ zs5, or a superlux 668b. If you want to enjoy chi-fi just buy and listen to them, but not try to make statements like chi-fi is hype just because a 15$ iem doesn't Beat one of 300$. It was never meant to do that
Hey Dude, i m not here to preach, neither are u , i suppose?
but i know what is quality, and i am utterly dissapointed that the kz Zs3 were once recommended, but they are a piece of crap sorry to say....i don't know who decides this is good or bad...but what is your guys reference???? i just wonder?

Nov 23, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #4,734 of 31,831
Happy Thanksgiving all.

I just came across this thread and boy and I impressed! With that being said please forgive me if this has been asked or repeated.

I am very interested in trying/buying/listening to the Sendiy M2's IEM's but I am having trouble finding them for the price listed in the thread of $29. Can someone share a link where I can find them? I found them for about $60 on Aliexpress, but if that's the real going price can someone recommend a set of killer IEM's that won't break the bank?

Thanks, guys...... and gal's!

Nov 23, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #4,735 of 31,831
Go get a sub $50/- headphone such as a ISK HP2011 or sub $100/- ones such as the Takstar Pro82 or Bosshifi B8 and compare with your T50i.

And then see again if your T50i is worth the premium you paid. That would be the more appropriate, apples-to-apples comparison.

Nov 23, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #4,737 of 31,831
but i know what is quality, and i am utterly dissapointed that the kz Zs3 were once recommended, but they are a piece of **** sorry to say....i don't know who decides this is good or bad...but what is your guys reference???? i just wonder?

well, with all due respect, going to sub 100 dollar earphones thread looking for something to slay your almost 300 dollars headphones seemed like a utopian dream, doesn't it?
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of qualities are you looking for? do you like bass or treble? what music or artists that you like? that might help for others to come up with suggestions (i haven't heard the T51i yet)

if you want earphones that can compete with headphones, i would suggest you buy TOTL earbuds that are above 150's dollars like the Shozy BK, K's 500, or the Moondrop Liebesleid.. but that would be an entire different thread than this one

Nov 23, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #4,738 of 31,831
well, with all due respect, going to sub 100 dollar earphones thread looking for something to slay your almost 300 dollars headphones seemed like a utopian dream, doesn't it?
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of qualities are you looking for? do you like bass or treble? what music or artists that you like? that might help for others to come up with suggestions (i haven't heard the T51i yet)

if you want earphones that can compete with headphones, i would suggest you buy TOTL earbuds that are above 150's dollars like the Shozy BK, K's 500, or the Moondrop Liebesleid.. but that would be an entire different thread than this one
i guess you are right

i should escape this forum and not look for a t51i alternative :frowning2:

Nov 23, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #4,739 of 31,831
but i know what is quality, and i am utterly dissapointed that the kz Zs3 were once recommended, but they are a piece of **** sorry to say....i don't know who decides this is good or bad...but what is your guys reference???? i just wonder?
i should escape this forum and not look for a t51i alternative :frowning2:
hard to compare on-ears with in-ears directly - so it's sort of hard to divine what signature you're looking for without some more info about ... why you don't like the ZS3 particularly? Have you tried Slater modding it? Stuff like that :p

But I do think that expecting $4 IEMs to keep up with $300 over-ears might be asking a bit much of them. :p

the KZ ZS3 are going to the garbage can...(probably trying to sell them); the treble is awfull on them! (how on earth did people recommend these????)
This is a great example of why it's so hard to compare on-ears and in-ears... if you look at measurements, the ZS3 and the T51i have very similar treble profiles... but obviously your ears are not IEC couplers :p

Now you know what a Beyer peak sounds like to other people that hear it :wink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back