1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

First

Back
305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314
316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325
Next

Last
  1. c4rb0n
    My TinAudio T2 Order just arrived here in our country LOL, it should be in the customs for 2 days at least and final delivery maybe anytime next week LOL, im excited :ksc75smile:

HungryPanda likes this.
  2. Slater
    Tap them gently against your teeth. Ceramic feel just like your teeth, or like a ceramic/porcelain tea cup. Plastic feels like, well, plastic. Hard to explain - it will make sense when you do it.

3. Zlivan
    Yeah, that's sort of how I concluded they're made of plastic. Not really using my teeth, but tapping them with my fingernail. I have a pair of broken Zircons (which are supposed to be ceramic, I guess) and it's not the same material.

Doesn't matter really, plastic parts look the least fragile to me.

4. Starway
    My order came in and Ive been on them (Well the T2) past couple days.
    I was disappointed with the BLON/Bosshifi B3. The sound was congested and cheap.

The TIN Audio T2 on the other hand are amazing! Portrayed my reference Baroque tracks with finesse. Some will find them a tad too bright. Never is it harsh though, even when going tempo impetuoso on the harpsichord.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  5. c4rb0n
    Their prices are almost similar brother on both stores as of the moment (49 USD to 55 USD), i got mine for 33.75 USD Free SF last 11.11 sale :ksc75smile:

6. razorpakk
    KZ ATE/ATR R&D:

- I think this will give everyone a sense of what earrings feel like.
    - What? I thought we were going with a chin slider...
    - Nah believe me, this is what consumers want.

7. B9Scrambler
    I think it went more like this;

- What was popular with Audio Technica a couple years ago?
    - The ATH im50
    - Great, let's do that

8. normanl
    Agree on the TIN Audio T2! It's amazing for classical music, very balanced, neutral, natural and becomes my daily used IEM.

Starway and HungryPanda like this.
  9. BeerLover
    Any black friday or cyber monday deals on that TIN AUDIO T2 or on better earbuds?

What earbuds will surpass my BEyerdynamic T51i??? for less then 150 USD???

I heard good things about the VE Monk PLus blue edition... is this the one likely to surpass the Beyers? Need a portable alternative!

the KZ ZS3 are going to the garbage can...(probably trying to sell them); the treble is awfull on them! (how on earth did people recommend these????)

the Einsear T2 are 2x better then the KZ ZS3 and a keeper, for 8 USD they are nice!

But i need a thing that can compete with the T51i under 100-150 USD

ScareCrow700 and Andrzej Cichy like this.
  10. generalako
    How is the TinAudio T2 compared to the Fiio Ex1?

11. paulindss
    Ve Monk is a excellent earbud for 5$, and that's It, don't expect them to beat your bayerdynamic, If you like earbuds they are Very good, but that"s It, and can't be actually compared to iem's, it's a diferentes story. I was taken by the hype once and was dissapointed about them, but then i realized the real approach of earbuds and i now enjoy them.

12. BeerLover
    i have a feeling..this forum is all about hype....nothing compares to a decent T51i...:wink:
    right?

nothing chinese can keep up to decent German T51i...this forum is just a joke?

13. generalako
    I want to hear this from someone who's actually used the Fiio Ex1. The Ex1s, even the second editions, go for $60, which is right around the price point of the TIN Audio T2. The Ex1 is a already fantastic earphones, providing some of the best SQ I have heard, and the reviews on Head-Fi and elsewhere seem to agree with me about their price/performance value.

I'm currently looking for anything under $100 that can perform noticably better than the Ex1, or somewhat better for the same price. I doubt the TIN Audio T2 i is that...

14. BeerLover
    my T51i were around 280 USD , a bit more then the 60 USD you mentioned. End of discussion?

15. generalako
    My bad, I meant to say TIN Audio T2. Have corrected my post.

First

Back
305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314
316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325
Next

Last