1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

First

Back
165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
Next

Last
  1. Vidal
    Do you mean earbuds or IEMs?

I will assume IEMs as there's lots of earbuds, like the VE Monks, with impedance higher than 50. I'm not aware of any earphone that have a slightly higher impedance in fact all the good ones seem to be 32 Ohms or lower: -

Ty HiZ G3 - 32
    BossHiFi - 32
    UrbanFun - 20
    Seahf Awk009 - 16
    Magoasi BK50 - 32

Perhaps a inline attenuator would work, it would free up your options but I'm not sure if or how that would work.....

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Cya|\|
    Is there any change of your reviewing the bosshifi b3s? :)
    I wonder if they are really better than the b3.

3. Vidal
    I assume you mean chance rather than change?

No plans to test the B3S - if I spend money on those it means not testing something else and as it's only an incremental change between the models. Put into context I can test 3 - 5 other earphones for similar money and I've only got a finite amount of funds as it's coming out of my own pocket (mainly, some sales).

4. CoiL
    I don`t like their signature, imaging and soundstage. Willing to sell them in EU but haven`t had time to make a selling thread.

5. CoiL
    I would just get those IEMs for those tips they come with - I have them from another IEM and they are great tips for certain IEMs due to large bore and long pipe.

VinceHill24, Vidal and B9Scrambler like this.
  6. Coop
    Does anyone have a reccomendation for a cheap IEM with balanced cable (terminated in 2.5mm trrs). I would like to try balanced now that I have an AK70, but all I could find that's nice and cheap is the TY Hi-Z HP-32 balanced version. And for practical reasons, I prefer an IEM over a bud. Looking for something $30(-ish).

A balanced 2.5mm trrs to MMCX cable for my Tennmak Pro would be an option too, but the Tennmak might be a bit too easy to drive for an experiment like this (when using it on my Hidizs AP60, I usually have the gain set to low and the volume between 2 and 10 depending on the album).

7. Cya|\|
    Btw, I look forward to your review of the ZS5. They have a frequency response that's similar to the regular bosshifi b3. I wonder how different they sound.

8. NymPHONOmaniac
    As soon as I receive it I will begin to share impressions and pictures here, got quite high expactation about these new Senfer!!

peskypesky likes this.
  9. Chineseboy555
    Waiting for your review ... thank you so much for gorgeous head fi

10. Chineseboy555
    Waiting for review about this ... thanks

11. Chineseboy555
    My friends please recommend me for bass lover and sound also big&warm ... I'm crazy in hiphop ... I want your opinion my head fier ...

12. blazinblazin
    ZS5 with gold cable on my Galaxy S8 phone...

Rumble is strong.

It sounds 3D. Its gave me the feel like there's a sub-woofer in front of me.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Chineseboy555 likes this.
  13. peskypesky
    Maybe one of these?
    http://www.bassheadspeakers.com/top-10-best-bass-earbuds/

Most of them are on the expensive side...so if it were me, I'd try the 1More Triple Drivers.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Chineseboy555 likes this.
  14. Chineseboy555
    Thank you so much ... could I stay on track with our head topic about hidden gem from china my wonderful friends

15. NymPHONOmaniac
    Hi there, well, for bass lover Tennmak Piano and Dulcimer are quite good and warmish, listening to new Jlin album it rumble well!

For even better resolution and bassy earphone there are these wich we can find different version, I prefer construction of them over the Dodocool Hybrid wich have the same excellent drivers but are poorly glued and have cheaper cable, this one are extremely good sounding for the price, like Urbanfun for basshead:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...32805670608.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.hN9COM

Rockzircon are great too but vocals are less good than with the FAAEL Wooden Hybrid....wich still are kind of best kept secret.

toddy0191 and Chineseboy555 like this.
First

Back
165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
Next

Last