CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 26, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #21,181 of 31,831
You could wait for the cat to return it to you.

Yes, I could, but maybe not! A guy I know locally had £200 in a jar in his house and came home one evening last year to find one of his dogs had knocked it over and eaten all the banknotes. He spent the next couple of days following the dog round closely, collecting and dissecting what 'emerged' to get the pieces of the banknotes. He washed it all off and pieced as much together as he could and sent it off to the Bank of England, who honour to refund the money as long they get the strip with the serial number or some such thing. He ended up getting most of the money back. Patient man!

Nov 26, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #21,182 of 31,831
Yes, I could, but maybe not! A guy I know locally had £200 in a jar in his house and came home one evening last year to find one of his dogs had knocked it over and eaten all the banknotes. He spent the next couple of days following the dog round closely, collecting and dissecting what 'emerged' to get the pieces of the banknotes. He washed it all off and pieced as much together as he could and sent it off to the Bank of England, who honour to refund the money as long they get the strip with the serial number or some such thing. He ended up getting most of the money back. Patient man!

LOL. Your situation would be easier. you can sterilize a silicone tip. But you would always KNOW!

Our dog stole a container of individually wrapped toffee type candies ... different colors of cellophane. For a couple of days she occasionally needed assistance. Colored wrappers sticking out of her butt. Actually we were thankful they were not metal foil wrappers.

I had ordered several of those bags of tips in medium and in large. None of my old listings are active now either.

Nov 26, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #21,183 of 31,831
I have recently obtained BLON BL-03, Tin T2, Tin T4 (on its way), recabled Sony MH755.

I would appreciate Black Friday recommendations for replacement cables (dark copper color for my "brown" BLON, and silver for my Tins). Cheap, tangle-free, and with chin slider.

I would also appreciate recommendations for any other great Chi-Fi IEMs (<$50 USD) that have some special character or sound profile not covered by those mentioned above. I listen to classical, folk, indie, rock, goth, industrial, and electronic mostly, but also some vocal jazz, shoegaze, world music, etc.

Oh, and on the Tin T2 - I did not find it lacking in bass (with foam tips) as some have suggested. I listened to only a live concert recording of Dvořák's cello concerto in B Minor. High strings seemed a bit harsh to me, but it may just have been the quality of that particular recording. There is a piccolo passage that was just stunning and crystal clear.

Nov 26, 2019 at 11:23 PM Post #21,185 of 31,831
I have recently obtained BLON BL-03, Tin T2, Tin T4 (on its way), recabled Sony MH755.

I would appreciate Black Friday recommendations for replacement cables (dark copper color for my "brown" BLON, and silver for my Tins). Cheap, tangle-free, and with chin slider.

I would also appreciate recommendations for any other great Chi-Fi IEMs (<$50 USD) that have some special character or sound profile not covered by those mentioned above. I listen to classical, folk, indie, rock, goth, industrial, and electronic mostly, but also some vocal jazz, shoegaze, world music, etc.

Oh, and on the Tin T2 - I did not find it lacking in bass (with foam tips) as some have suggested. I listened to only a live concert recording of Dvořák's cello concerto in B Minor. High strings seemed a bit harsh to me, but it may just have been the quality of that particular recording. There is a piccolo passage that was just stunning and crystal clear.
TFZ T2 for rock and electronic all the way. They are slightly over $50 though but still under $60. Not a big difference. I also have the Tin T2, Blon 03, and mh755 from your list to compare to it and I like it much more for these genres.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019 at 4:00 AM Post #21,186 of 31,831
Hear ye hear ye! This is the announcement of **** **** pro review. Hear ye hear ye!

Wooot!! The worlds first **** **** pro review in a latin language is just published at my website. Check it out and report me odd google translate errors.
20191114_160857.jpg
20191114_183512.jpg
20191114_184124.jpg

Pros: Clarity, Stage, Layering, Mids and Treble, Extension
Cons: Nothing of note for its price

http://kulakligim.net/kulakici/****-****-pro-incelemesi/

Nov 27, 2019 at 5:06 AM Post #21,188 of 31,831
Nov 27, 2019 at 5:53 AM Post #21,190 of 31,831
Nov 27, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #21,191 of 31,831
Nov 27, 2019 at 10:33 AM Post #21,192 of 31,831
TFZ T2 for rock and electronic all the way. They are slightly over $50 though but still under $60. Not a big difference. I also have the Tin T2, Blon 03, and mh755 from your list to compare to it and I like it much more for these genres.
I own all of those IEMs and I, too, prefer the TFZ T2 Galaxy over all of them. Better tonality/tuning than the others for my tastes and better detail, clarity and separation than the BLON BL-03 and MH755.

Nov 27, 2019 at 11:18 AM Post #21,193 of 31,831
Received the Faaeal Hibiscus today but unfortunately they are out of phase, contacted the seller (Official Faaeal Store) On reversing cable (which is very nice) on one side sound is very good, U shaped.I am using large starline tips

Nov 27, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #21,194 of 31,831
I own all of those IEMs and I, too, prefer the TFZ T2 Galaxy over all of them. Better tonality/tuning than the others for my tastes and better detail, clarity and separation than the BLON BL-03 and MH755.
That's why I sold off my BL-03 to my colleague :beyersmile::L3000:

Nov 27, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #21,195 of 31,831
Received the Faaeal Hibiscus today but unfortunately they are out of phase, contacted the seller (Official Faaeal Store) On reversing cable (which is very nice) on one side sound is very good, U shaped.I am using large starline tips

You gonna pop the backs off and reverse 1 of the 2-pin plugs? Or are you just going to deal with always having 1 cable installed backwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back