CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Aug 6, 2019 at 3:52 AM Post #19,186 of 31,809
The **** was the worst iem I ever bought.

Haha why? I liked the **** so much I bought 2.
I think the only issue with it was the instruments were tonally inaccurate. But for the price I thought it was ok.

Aug 6, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #19,188 of 31,809
It doesn't fit in my ears... I've never met another iem that prejudiced against me.

I agree the stock tips and cables were quite rubbish. It kept dropping out of my ears with the stock tips.
Have u tried other tips? I managed to get a satisfactory fit with KZ starlines, YMMV.

Aug 6, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #19,190 of 31,809
This would be a deal breaker for me. Why would tonal inaccuracy be acceptable in any way?

Well as long as you don't listen to orchestral/instrumental pieces, this flaw of the **** wouldn't be obvious. For EDM and pop genres, I find it a good IEM for the price. YMMV.

Aug 6, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #19,191 of 31,809
Haha why? I liked the **** so much I bought 2.
I think the only issue with it was the instruments were tonally inaccurate. But for the price I thought it was ok.

I also bought two. I like it more than all the other IEMs I have, because of how it sounds without any equalizing, the detail, instrument separation, sound stage, deep punchy bass and very good stereo imaging. It is a no brainer. Friend of mine bought one after I advised it to him, loves it, bought another one for his girlfriend, who also loves it.
I'm using mine with Spiral Dots, which work very well with it.

Aug 6, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #19,192 of 31,809
Aug 6, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #19,193 of 31,809
I also bought two. I like it more than all the other IEMs I have, because of how it sounds without any equalizing, the detail, instrument separation, sound stage, deep punchy bass and very good stereo imaging. It is a no brainer. Friend of mine bought one after I advised it to him, loves it, bought another one for his girlfriend, who also loves it.
I'm using mine with Spiral Dots, which work very well with it.
Yes, that's how I hear them too. I'm using Spiral Dots as well. The wide bores balance out the sound nicely. Definitely one of my favourite IEMs.

Aug 6, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #19,194 of 31,809
Whatever you decide come back and let us know what you think. :thumbsup:

Hi back,
Better late than never: I received my zs10 pro (accompanied by a Shanling M0) 2 weeks ago, but hardly had time to test them deeply.
So, my first impression (not so precise, since I lost my old ZST 1 month ago):
Fit : I can't see where (or even if) KZ altered the housing, but the fit is indeed better than ZST for me, on both ears!
Sound : would say that bass are more precise, sharper and quicker, quite enjoyable. Highs are also better for me, more coherent (sounded sometimes strange with ZST) and without any sibilance so far. And finally, spatialization is great.

To sum up, enjoyable IEMs, an all-runner (briefly tested with different styles and still good).

And a big THANK YOU all for your advice

PS: the difference seems really big between the 2 models, as long as I can trust my memory. So, as soon as find my ZST, I'll try to test if there any problem with them (drivers, phase,...)

Aug 7, 2019 at 5:42 PM Post #19,195 of 31,809
I received my Hifi BCD X10 with some high hopes as they seemed good for the price but they are not only wired out of phase but they are wired the wrong way round so left is right and right is left! Such disappointment as they are attached wires.

Aug 7, 2019 at 5:48 PM Post #19,196 of 31,809
I received my Hifi BCD X10 with some high hopes as they seemed good for the price but they are not only wired out of phase but they are wired the wrong way round so left is right and right is left! Such disappointment as they are attached wires.

That happened to someone else in one of these threads. The seller will have to send you another.

Aug 7, 2019 at 5:58 PM Post #19,198 of 31,809
Aug 7, 2019 at 7:10 PM Post #19,199 of 31,809
The MH755 makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy cos you can get such outstanding sound from this little cheap looking plastic earphone... but sad cos you pay MUCH more for sound that isn't close to sounding as good.

Is the 755 just a freak of nature that got lucky with it's tuning lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back