1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. cqtek
    Today I got the NiceHCK NX7.
    According to my graphs, the NX7s look like the graphs of the KZ ZS10 Pro. Will it be a coincidence?

NiceHCK NX7 27_resize.jpg
    NiceHCK NX7.png

2. coflaes
    Can you give us a first impresion¿ its beter than zs10 pro?

3. FastAndClean
    it is probably zs10 pro with added piezo driver

baskingshark, PhonoPhi and cqtek like this.
  4. cqtek
    I'm sorry, I don't have the zs10 pro, I just saw their graphics and they seemed similar to me. My path and KZ's separated some time ago...

I see you've thought the same as me...

5. PhonoPhi
    and presumably a different dynamic driver that is counted as "two"

cqtek likes this.
  6. cqtek
    Well, I'm looking for the lower zone... like a good bass lover. But I'm still far from them

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    PhonoPhi likes this.
  7. coflaes
    For chinese people "no bass=audiophile gear" look for example the f.audio xs 03, i dont know why they think music should not have any bass.

8. PhonoPhi
    Listen to their music!

By numbers they are by far dominant consumers now, and will be more and more dominant by the purchasing power.

So save your bass-head gear, it may become valuable rarity in the years to come...

9. SilverEars
    That's a generalization as Moondrop stuff has bass. Kanas Pro has lots of subs.

As long as consumers listen to pop, they will appreciate bass.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    harry501501 likes this.
  10. baskingshark
    I'm of the impression that IEMs with piezo drivers generally need a fair amount of amping to truly shine for the treble. Is the NX7 drivable from a phone? Or it needs amping?

11. BadReligionPunk

harry501501 likes this.
  12. chinmie
    and the std Kanas will rattle the skull.... in a pleasing way of course

paulindss likes this.
  13. LaughMoreDaily
    I bought the Audiosense T180 today for $35US. I look forward to comparing it to my KZ collection.

I don't hear much about Audiosense on this forum?

14. SoundChoice
  15. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    I'm very interested in your impressions! I love my DT6 which also has piezo drivers, though I expect that the stereo phase of the NX7 won't be as good, as the drivers are not all in line with each other.

cqtek and KipNix like this.