1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. KarmaPhala
    From your list, I have ta t2, soundsig wise it's neutral reference with a touch of bright I consider t2 is the bastion of under $50, because reference soundsig. the others on your list would be v-shaped or slightly v-shaped that is too common.

Toastybob likes this.
  2. Raxell
    im looking to buy a new pair, im thinking to pick between these 5: CCA C16, CCA A10,Tin T2, Tin T3, KZ ZS10 Pro. which one sounds better? im looking for neutral detail sound

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  3. zazaboy
    @BadReligionPunk which whizzer iem are you talking about? Can you share the link?

4. zazaboy
    @SilverEars which seller for Samsung akg? Plz share

5. BadReligionPunk
    Its the Whizzer A15 Just search Aliexpress for it. they are all back to $60 ish now, but during sales go to $50. Looks very nice and very comfortable. I'm keeping my eye on it. Would probably strike at $40ish.

6. baskingshark
    It's my first time hearing of this company but the reviews look quite good. There's apparently a normal Whizzer A15, and a Whizzer A15 pro version on aliexpress. Which version would you recommend?

7. BadReligionPunk
    Honestly I have no idea about either of them as I have never heard them. I prefer single dynamics though and the pro is a hybrid(I think). It probably sounds a bit better then the A15, but A15 seems like a good fit for me. Its normally 90-95 here with 60% humidity and I work outside all day. So BA's don't normally work great for me in the summer at work.

baskingshark likes this.
  8. chickenmoon
    A15 pro is a single Beryllium DD as is the regular version. If you like a bit of bass go for the regular as the pro has very, very lean bass.

9. SilverEars
  10. HerrXRDS
    Got the Kinera SIF. First impression, fun sound, good, large bass, decent clarity and cymbal crashes. I don't like the voices on them, harsh and sibilant to the point I can not listen to them. There are many other better options for under $50 IMO

NymPHONOmaniac likes this.
  11. CoiL
    Another buy-hit-button gone "out of order" for me. Thanks for saving my money :)

12. dogucanb
    Hi guys,
    Newbie here :) first of all I want to say it's been more than 2 weeks already that I have been reading what you all wrote. I learnt a lot but I still can't understand more then 70 percent of the things written :)) thanks a lot for sharing!

I have a question for you all if you don't mind. I have been looking for around 40-50 $ iems that doesn't have hooks. I think Tin t2 - t3 are recommended a lot but since I am trance guy those may not fit me well. Also I came across with final audio e3000 which seems pretty good but they don't send this to my country directly. Which means I would need to pay almost the equal price of iems for taxes and shipping. Do you guys recommend any iems without hooka for a newbie who listens trance a lot?

Thanks a lot, cheers!

13. MrMajony
    moondrop crescent, has a classic in ear design and is well tuned

14. Nimweth
    I have all of the above except the ZS10 Pro. I would choose the Tin T3 from your list, it is neutral with a bright treble ( but not as bright as the C16 or A10). With the right tips and a good seal it also has deeper bass than the CCA models. If you like a V shaped profile the ZS7 is a very enjoyable IEM.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  15. Raxell
    I was tempted to buy the cca A10 after reading your review, im affraid that its too bright for my taste. I ended up picking the tin t2, the z review on youtube said that the t2 have more sound stage than the t3 with more neutral sound which is good because i use it for gaming too. Will give an update after i tried the t2