1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. MrMajony
    sfr dt6 sigue siendo relevante?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. DBaldock9
    I've got both the T100 (Single Dynamic) and the T180 (Single Knowles Balanced Armature), and like both of them.
    I originally bought the T100, because I was looking for a low profile earphone, that would be comfortable to use while sleeping - and it is.
    For such a thin and lightweight earphone, the T100 has a surprisingly wide frequency response - with good low Bass, Midrange, and Treble.
    The T180 also sounds good, but doesn't go as low as the T100.

3. DynamicEars
    So the T100 with single DD is better here? how about micro details and decay speed (usually BA win on these aspects) . I keep watching Audiosense, seems very promising

4. LaughMoreDaily
    I just heard that Moondrop is ending production on the Crescent... and Kanas Pro.

Source: Facebook

5. Nimweth
    I have just been trying out the MH755 with my Creative XFi2. Excellent results, it seem like a good pairing. The X Fi expander really works to widen the soundstage.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  6. HerrXRDS
    Hopefully they come up with something of higher quality as both were flawed. An IEM you can not listen too for long periods without condensation causing imbalance is a major design flaw

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  7. baskingshark
    Thanks @Slater , this piece of advise really works! Although it looks weird, it's finally fixed the irritating microphonics on my MH755. Super pro tip!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Slater and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  8. theresanarc
    Rank your top three budget IEMs in terms of best noise-isolation? Would really appreciate a bonus of if the sound signature has too much bass or not.

9. PhonoPhi
    The isolation strongly depends on how tight the IEM shells fit into one's ear and the choice of tips for the tightness of the seal.

With C16/A10 fitting tightly for me and XL spiral dots (a bit largish but sealing well to fully enjoy BA bass) it isolates too much - I missed couple of phone calls :)

DBaldock9 and theresanarc like this.
  10. Ted Presley
    *wrong post

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  11. LaughMoreDaily
    Is this condensation flaw only in hot weather? It doesnt make sense in the winter.

12. mochill
    20190713_172506_HDR.jpg tiny little powerful balanced iem

13. HerrXRDS
    The FR seems really similar to Moondrop Spaceship

[​IMG]

14. SeoulParty
    I'm considering what next to buy...
    Trying to pick from ZS10 pro, DT6, QT5, T2 or something totally new like now I'm reading here great things about T100.
    Want good low/mid Bass, but not only Bass, If you know what I mean .
    I'm thinking of buying 2, probably from AliExpress. Any suggestions would be great.

Edit: btw, for ppl who use AliExpress, they're having a sale 7/15 - 7/17

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  15. DBaldock9
    I bought the Pizen PianoTrio [ https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32825090018.html ] at the same time that I bought the AudioSense T100.
    The PianoTrio has better low Bass impact than the T100 (without the Mid-Bass blooming/booming of the Tennmak Pro), but it's not as comfortable to wear while sleeping as the T100, or my Tennmak Pro.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019