1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. HAMS
    anyone get this yet? impressions?

gourab1995 likes this.
  2. NeonHD
    [​IMG]

Did anyone recently get this message from this banned seller on Aliexpress about a new carbon nanotube IEM that they're selling?

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but apparently its original price is supposed to be $199, but it's now selling for $29.99 for the first 500 units.

I have no idea if this is actually legit cause it seems too good to be true, but I bought one anyways. Can't wait to get it and see if it actually sounds like a $200 IEM.

3. TechnoidFR
    No

They market a new iem for 40$ which is to 30$ for promotion and they sell that like a iem which is similar to 200$ iem..

Like nicehck which ep10 which similar to 1000$. I never take that like real. Chinese marketing is always in the abuse

4. HungryPanda
    If only advertisers would tell the honest truth but as it is a industry in itself to hype products

Shubh0 likes this.
  5. FastAndClean
    just received Kinera Siv, that thing is good

Bartig, zazaboy and DynamicEars like this.
  6. zazaboy
    @FastAndClean how good are the kinera sif can you give some insight? want only for soundstage and details?

7. FastAndClean
    it has very good soundstage, with boosted bass, i will listen more and report back

CoiL likes this.
  8. thebigredpolos
    Still waiting on mine. Ordered from the Kinera2017 store when they have the promotional price of $30 on release weekend. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have just waited to purchase from one of the usual AE stores (especially during the mid-year sale when it was the same price) and I probably would have had it by now.

9. FastAndClean
    you will not be able to remove the stock cable

10. Wiljen
    HungryPanda likes this.
  11. NeonHD
    Yikes, I guess I should cancel my purchase then.

12. Wiljen
    I don't expect much, just figured I'd be surprised and have more fodder for the blog.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  13. gourab1995
    Any impression s on the audiosense t180?

14. DBaldock9
    Over on the "Audio Lounge" thread, I posted this on 28-JUN-19 -

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    gourab1995, Rhino73 and HAMS like this.
  15. requal
    T180 is better then KB Ear F1 in your opinion?