1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. NeonHD
    [​IMG]

Ah yes, MINISO, the only store in real life where you can actually find some entry-level chi-fi :)

DBaldock9 likes this.
  2. Bartig
    In the Netherlands we have the Action, an ultra low budget store which keeps on bringing new generic brand earphones and headphones onto their shelves. Most of the time, I can't find the same shape on AliExpress, even though it 90% sure must be built in China. It tickles me to buy that crap so much. :D

3. NymPHONOmaniac
    Hi all, im kinda everywhere and nowhere lately, but not often on this thread and im pretty sure I miss some great sub-100 chifi iem.

Did I??

Personally, I still enjoy Shozy V33, Vsonic VS7, DT6, Final Audio E1000-2000-3000-4000-5000, IKKO OH1, T2, T3.

Any new chifi gems in last months? Like, without amateur tuning flaws?? Like real real good?

Like, I should update best budget iem list ASAP.

4. 1clearhead
    You should look into the CCA A10 and the HiFi BCD. :yum::thumbsup:...Bang for the buck!

NymPHONOmaniac likes this.
  5. Bartig
  6. HungryPanda
    I just had to dig out my TD08's and listening now, good soundstage. I remember trying a lot of tips till I was happy. I think they sound ok for what they cost. Mind you I have been enjoying the KZ AS06 over the weekend so what do I know :)

SiggyFraud likes this.
  7. Bartig
    HungryPanda and jant71 like this.
  8. jant71
    I like the green from the second link. Just not sure about how good they will sound. Good luck!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  9. zazaboy
  10. BadReligionPunk
    Interested in your take. Those have been in my cart for awhile.

11. zazaboy
    if you are interested another iem to look out for which is unknown https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32922506960.html dunno if its good here is a graph
    [​IMG]
    I only post this iems because they are unknown atm they look very affordable and maybe with good sound too

12. crabdog
    ShakyJake, paulindss, CoiL and 7 others like this.
  13. Craftsman
    Just want to get the groups opinion on this - I recently ordered a set of RevoNext QT2S from the Official RevoNext store on Aliexpress. I understand that there's some issue about discussing the QT2S but my issue is about the supplied cable and the responsiveness of the RevoNext staff for their online store.

I received the IEMs a few days ago and recently noticed that the 3.5mm plug isn't shiny but seems to have some kind of coating on it. When I plug it into my Cayin N3 and wiggle the plug, the sound cuts in and out on the IEM. If I put another headphone on the N3, I can wiggle the plug all I want and it's rock solid. I believe that the coating on the plug is causing the issue. I sent RevoNext via the Aliexpress website a message and a picture of the 3.5mm plug in question asking them about the issue back on June 28th and have heard nothing back from them - accoridng to AliExpress's messaging system, they have read the message a few days ago. I pinged them again today to ask if anyone was there to respond to my issue. I could try to remove the coating (which I believe is some kind of corrosion) but I don't want RevoNext coming back and stating because I removed the coating without asking RevoNext first that my warranty is now void.

Here's the picture I sent them. You can clearly see that coating I'm talking about... you can also see where the N3's jack contacted the plug as well.
    DSC_7906.JPG

So, two questions -

1. For those with this IEM, did your RevoNext supplied cable come in such condition?
    2. Is the level of support from RevoNext on Aliexpress like this all of the time?

14. Slater
    I can’t speak about that particular IEM (due to the link in my signature), but from a generic troubleshooting standpoint I would personally just toss that problematic cable in the trash and use something else. It’s not worth messing with.

There’s a million cable options that will work, because that IEM has a removable cable. You can use almost any stock or upgrade cable, including KZ, TRN, BQEYZ, NiceHCK, Kinboofi, etc. You can spend anywhere from $3-$100, or just use a stock KZ or TRN cable from one of your other IEMs (is you have any others).

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019