1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BEST Sub-100$ BUDGET EARPHONES - Chi-fi, Obscure brands and impressions sharing-REFERENCE LIST

1. Veyska
    The Tennmak Pro I'd ordered went from "in a plane over the Pacific for a week" to "in my mailbox" with no intermediate updates and they are definitely well endowed in the lower end. The fit is quite nice though, which nicely confirms my suspicions about the general form factor based on how well my Sennheiser IE 40 Pro fit, and while I prefer a brighter signature I'm reasonably amenable to a wide range of signatures as long as they're reasonably cohesive and not too lopsided. Now to wait for my MMCX Bluetooth cable so I can figure which pair of IEMs will become my walking pair and which will be my backup. :p

Dani157 likes this.
  2. waveriderhawaii
    Anyone know a good vendor for a real H755? I need shipping to USA. I understand there are a ton of fakes. eBay would be fine. Also is the H750

3. Slater
    spasears (or maybe it's spassears) on ebay

Rhino73 likes this.
  4. LaughMoreDaily
    There is a seller from Japan selling them on Ebay.

Nobody I know mentioned the 1 foot long cord. What? Does anyone know of an 3.5mm aux extension cord that is neutral and doesnt ruin or change the sound?

5. mbwilson111
    Everyone has mentioned the short cord and why it was made like that. People have posted photos of extension cords, and recable projects in several threads. You should head over to the 755 thread.

JackFlash and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  6. waveriderhawaii
    TY Slater. You deserve and award for being so helpful. I am assuming you mean this guy? I see eardio.com has them too for the same price but I am not sure about them.

Rhino73, B9Scrambler and SoundChoice like this.
  7. Slater
    yeah, that's the guy

Rhino73 and waveriderhawaii like this.
  8. BadReligionPunk
    Eardio is good. I ordered mine from him and had them next day.

waveriderhawaii likes this.
  9. MrMajony
    ebay sellers that sell original mh755 : Kanoya,electronhero,bestneed_3c,macpart168,xirui_01,spassear
    just do not buy black color, they are mostly fake

10. Bartig
    Just pleeaase keep in mind the horrible short and noisy cable. Yes, the sound on the MH755 is great, but the cable prevents listening to them for me at all time.

:)

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  11. SiggyFraud
    You can always recable
    IMG_20190627_085755-01.jpeg

12. mbwilson111
    Rhino73 likes this.
  13. chinmie
    or make it detachable

[​IMG]

i still think the best way to use the MH755 in it's original form is with a bluetooth dongle.. just as it was originally intended to be used

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  14. Dani157
    Even I'm using it as my gym/traveling pair. Found them perfect for this. Will now pair them with BT20s. After a week or so, they settle down and sound U shaped to me. For $12 I am very happy with it's performance. Hope you like them.

JackFlash likes this.
  15. NymPHONOmaniac
    Man....after a long hiatus I decide to came back to talk and ask questions about this VERY promising AUDIOSENSE company.
    They do TOTL 8BA uiem that begin to gain attention among audiophile.
    I will most likely try the T180 and T300. can't believe a triple knowles drivers is priced this low.
    I ask them lot of questions about REAL knowles drivers, and they say they even collaborate with Knowles to have customize driver.
    They share me this pic that tell alot:
    [​IMG]