CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 11, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #16,786 of 31,809
Just to offer a different opinion on E3000 for the diversity.

I had E3000 over a year now (got it to listen to music at nights), never found the sound any exciting to my years.

Furthermore, wheb I got iHaper pair (which is more than 4 times cheaper), I found it working much better for my overnight purposes. That was my decisive revelation for "ChiFi".

Started to get into KZ and do not plan to look back.
My preference is to get the best efforts of the company at good prices (even if it is try and fail) rather than the lower end of an established company (again, everyone is different).

Yes, everybody have there own preference, and its good to have impressions from people that don't think the same, as sometime it can mislead consumer..I don't think Final Audio tuning is made for everyone, unlike more V shape sounding iem, or more treble emphased, the E3000 is quite flat sounding but for me its the perfect sleeper earphones, just test it this night and again, sound was as comfortable as my pillow hehe

Mar 11, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #16,787 of 31,809
i liek to ask u about the CCA c10... after burn in i did notice some of the airiness and treble in the sound stage is gone?
Have you dropped the C10 by accident? Or, maybe one of your BA's isn't working properly? How many hours did you burn them for? These are the questions in return I ask you? So, many reviews are positive on these after many hours on the burn in process. So, do you have more details to share with us?...like how many hours? Did you try wide-bore ear tips? What kind of music do you listen to? This may play a role on what you're basing your facts on.
...Just a reminder, airiness is not one of its better features, but a lively, impactful, smoothed-out details, and a well balanced sound signature is. :wink:

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #16,788 of 31,809
Have you dropped the C10 by accident? Or, maybe one of your BA's isn't working properly? How many hours did you burn them for? These are the questions in return I ask you? So, many reviews are positive on these after many hours on the burn in process. So, do you have more details to share with us?...like how many hours? Did you try wide-bore ear tips? What kind of music do you listen to? This may play a role on what you're basing your facts on.
...Just a reminder, airiness is not one of its better features, but a lively, impactful, smooth-out details, and a well balanced sound signature is. :wink:

i posted the details over there ..yes i may have dropped it . but how does that change the sound? and also i changed the tips now...

refer here and contine the discussion to yr replies
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/cca-in-ear-monitors-impressions-thread.900149/page-11

Mar 11, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #16,789 of 31,809
i posted the details over there ..yes i may have dropped it . but how does that change the sound?

He asked because physical shock can break/damage BA drivers (or even the voice coil of a dynamic driver). Hitting against a hard surface (such as a granite countertop), dropping on the floor or ground (such as concrete, hardwood, tile etc).

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #16,790 of 31,809
I had a workmate bring in a laptop once and ask me to have a look at it. I found the hard drive kaput and a few other issues, when I pressed him as to what happened he admitted his daughter had swept it off the breakfast bar onto a marble floor

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #16,791 of 31,809
Small update to my N3 review: I realized I had done the EQ'd measurements with gazpl's original settings and not the more drastic cuts I had done my EQ'd listening with.
N3 EQ.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2019 at 3:42 AM Post #16,793 of 31,809
Got the **** and the N3 today in the mail. Been listening to both for a couple of hours. First impressions are...**** you should not be getting this kind of sound for so little money! N3, ummmm going to have to burn those in and see what happens.
One thing that is true about both. They actually have a T50ness about them. They sound like planars. I’m excited to see where these go.

Mar 12, 2019 at 7:28 AM Post #16,794 of 31,809
I've got both on the way from Nicehck too, taking longer than usual due to spring festival and it is really tough being patient with all that has been written about the 6.

Mar 12, 2019 at 10:05 AM Post #16,796 of 31,809
20190312_191034.jpg

this has even better sound than some wired iems on it's price range. really good purchase for me. love it

Mar 12, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #16,797 of 31,809
Just got the 30$ Final Audio Design E1000, first impressions are very positive...and feel very similar to the E2000 wich have more foward mids-vocal and clarity than E3000. Soundstage is quite impessive too as well as imaging. As well, there less sound leakage than E2000-3000 as it have just a little vented hole in lower back wich is similar to E4000 design. Bass of E2000 is little better in body, but it give extra airiness to E1000. Yep, i'm a big FAN of Final Audio tuning and think lot of people do not drive them properly or use bad audio source or just can't deal with well balanced tuning that is rewarding in long term compared to fast wow effect that can hide lot of enriching subtility in music.
P3050878.JPG P3050880.JPG

Attachments

• P3060898.JPG
    P3060898.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Mar 13, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #16,798 of 31,809
Got **** and GGMM C800 today. **** is in a different league altogether. For mere $20 it punches way above it's weight! A tad power-hungry but the SQ is superb! Those aho find **** as a bit dry or low on sub-bass should try it with ZSN stock tips. They provide pure audiogasm

Will monitor how much **** mature over time. Now only KZ 20 drivers or C16 will make me pull the trigger. Hopefully

Mar 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #16,800 of 31,809

Users who are viewing this thread

Back