CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 26, 2019 at 9:30 AM Post #16,471 of 31,831
I think I decided to go for cca c10 instead of kz as10. I hope I'll benefit deeper bass from Dynamic driver and better fit. Can anyone point me to some seller with fast shipping to Poland (there's no cca at Amazon, which would be perfect)? I need 2 pairs, but I know that only packedges up to 24 EUR (approx 27,27 usd ) are exempt from tax / customs so I need to buy twice or just pick 2 pairs and send message to seller that I need them to go separately because of taxes? (I was never buying via AE).

Sellers on AliExpress usually declare much lower prices than you payed, I haven't had any trouble with customs yet. I bought mine at NiceHCK. I see they are the cheapest at the MissAudio store right now, from which I also ordered items without problems.

Feb 26, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #16,472 of 31,831
Was thinking I finally receive my must waited ****, but well, its piezo too, its the NiceHCK N3!!

And its sure unique sounding....remind me more of being surround by vintage planar as I have...the Magnepan MG2A but plus a SUB! It really have great deepness to the sound and some crazy imaging too....man, for me its a keeper because its so unique..need more listen but this typeof sound experience cannot beeven achieve with 4-5-6 BA's im pretty sure. Its not at all like2 dynamic neither, the dynamic in there is something special as well. Hum, as said, soundstage is out of this world. Treble is different from what im use to, would say slightly bright but not real hurting hissing....metallic? No...''piezoic'' more likely. And yeah, its detailed...

I think I love them, its not your normal chifi iem for sure.

And at 55ohm they need power to shine no doubt about it, sound dull out of my Xduoo X3II.

Will share more impressions.

And pics?
mine is coming--after reading some contrary impressions i'm now waiting with baited breath...

Feb 26, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #16,473 of 31,831
I think I decided to go for cca c10 instead of kz as10. I hope I'll benefit deeper bass from Dynamic driver and better fit. Can anyone point me to some seller with fast shipping to Poland (there's no cca at Amazon, which would be perfect)? I need 2 pairs, but I know that only packedges up to 24 EUR (approx 27,27 usd ) are exempt from tax / customs so I need to buy twice or just pick 2 pairs and send message to seller that I need them to go separately because of taxes? (I was never buying via AE).
Hello here's the link to the C10 on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07L6DCCB5/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_old_o2_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Feb 26, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #16,474 of 31,831
mine is coming--after reading some contrary impressions i'm now waiting with baited breath...

Yeah, my attempt was going low but perhaps the contradictory impressions are due to the fact these are strange beast to drive...55ohm and 100db sensibility....plus strange drivers...I will give them lot of listen befoe sharing proper conclusion.

Until then I write and share some toughs on my website if any of you wanna check:
https://nobsaudiophile.wordpress.co...ectric-hybrid-iem-first-impressions-and-pics/

Feb 26, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #16,475 of 31,831
Fastest shipping....like very fast or 2 weeks is okay??

As Isee on amazon its 2 times the price (50$ including shipping) and surely custom risky, perhaps Aliexpress is a better choice....you get 2 pairs for 50$. If you use Epacket it will came faster....about 2 weeks max from my experience in Canada and Canada is slow. As well, never use DHL ever, it charge custom to anything even a 1$ package...
perhaps try this one as it have epacket?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW...nitor-Running-Sport-Earphone/32964154535.html

Feb 27, 2019 at 3:34 AM Post #16,478 of 31,831
Jesus, mh755 sound really good, they impressed me much more than c10. But the cable sucks.
Fine fine, I'll buy the darn thing. :p

Feb 27, 2019 at 6:10 AM Post #16,479 of 31,831
@Bartig ,You`ll be pleased but they are not giant killers though and there is slight difference in production units like with MH1. But as long as You get legit original unit, You`re fine with them.
After all, they are just freaking 8$ with great tuning!

Feb 27, 2019 at 8:05 AM Post #16,480 of 31,831
@Bartig ,You`ll be pleased but they are not giant killers though and there is slight difference in production units like with MH1. But as long as You get legit original unit, You`re fine with them.
If these really are the Koss KSC75 of earphones, then why not? :)

Feb 27, 2019 at 5:00 PM Post #16,481 of 31,831
Feb 27, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #16,482 of 31,831
Well, I took same path as @Nymphonomaniac and bought yesterday (physical shop in the center of town, I was forgetting that) Final E3000. God, these are really something unique. Really enjoyable sound, great soundstage, no peaks. It's Incredible seeing how far a well tuned small DD can reach.

Feb 27, 2019 at 6:39 PM Post #16,483 of 31,831
Well, I took same path as @Nymphonomaniac and bought yesterday (physical shop in the center of town, I was forgetting that) Final E3000. God, these are really something unique. Really enjoyable sound, great soundstage, no peaks. It's Incredible seeing how far a well tuned small DD can reach.

Congrats man, happy you love them, yeah they have a great stereo-like soundstage, nothing artificial sounding with these beauties and so small yet so big sound. In fact, right now it make 2 days I have the E4000 stock in my ears....but, I lvoe them all for REAL...to me E2000 is the more '' '' '' '' brigtish'' '' '' '' (see all this quotation marks....its because they aren't bright in fact) of the E serie, E3000 the more bodied and E4000 the more transparent. What sound source you use with them?

Feb 27, 2019 at 7:18 PM Post #16,484 of 31,831
Congrats man, happy you love them, yeah they have a great stereo-like soundstage, nothing artificial sounding with these beauties and so small yet so big sound. In fact, right now it make 2 days I have the E4000 stock in my ears....but, I lvoe them all for REAL...to me E2000 is the more '' '' '' '' brigtish'' '' '' '' (see all this quotation marks....its because they aren't bright in fact) of the E serie, E3000 the more bodied and E4000 the more transparent. What sound source you use with them?

I am happy I chose the E3000. It suits me. So comfortable as well. It is smaller than I thought it would be. I can't say much more yet because I have only had it for a few days and a bunch of things arrived all at once. I was going to get the E2000 because of your previous comments but when I went to Amazon UK there was £10 off the E3000 making the E2000 and E3000 the same price.... so... of course I had to get the E3000 :)

Feb 27, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #16,485 of 31,831

but it does slay some ogres and orcs though :ksc75smile:
a few slight improvements that i did was straightened the cables and putting some symbio W tips to make the sound more natural. now the MH755 and the ES100 is a happy power couple

20190228_073715-01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back