Best Rush song
Nov 21, 2002 at 4:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Matthew-Spaltro

1000+ M-m-er:Larthenon Marthenon.
cool.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 6:48 AM Post #2 of 37
Going with Camera Eye. This song is just fantastic. In fact, if any of you guys haven't heard this one yet, hunt it down and listen from start to end. Hell, I'm gonna grab it now.

Nov 21, 2002 at 6:53 AM Post #3 of 37
I voted for "working man"....but "fly by night" would have been a close second.
(edit) why isn't "spirit of radio" listed?
md

Nov 21, 2002 at 5:34 PM Post #7 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
Going with Camera Eye. This song is just fantastic. In fact, if any of you guys haven't heard this one yet, hunt it down and listen from start to end. Hell, I'm gonna grab it now.

Ditto, that song rules. Good for testing equipment with as well.

Nov 21, 2002 at 7:52 PM Post #9 of 37
I had a hard time choosing between Tom Sawyer and Passage to Bangkok...In the end I chose the last
evil_smiley.gif
... Damn, Tom Sawyer was my favorite for so long - I think I have at least ten versions of it, covers, mixes, live-versions, studio-versions, pre-releases... you name it...
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 11:12 PM Post #10 of 37
I never met a Rush song I didn't like... there are so many great ones its difficult to pinpoint which one is the best.

My favorite when I'm driving is Red Baracheta. Really anything off Moving Pictures is excellent. I also like Subdivisions, it has a great "tone" or "feel" or "mood" or whatever you call it.

I heard Working Man for the first time during Rush's most recent tour. What a great tune! Does anybody know what album it is on?

MJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back